Looking for new staff!

Beywiki has been growing a lot lately, so I think it's time for some new mods and admins. If you'd like to be a Beywiki staff member, please post why you think we should hire you here!
I think I'm deserving of a mod position here on the board.

I'm very highly active, I try to read every new post that goes on the board and respond to most of them. I do my best to treat everyone on the board with respect unless they do something that I feel warrants loss of said respect.

Also, with the release of the new beyblades just around the corner my interest in the hobby is already starting to pick up. I plan on buying most of the new blades on launch so that I can learn about them quick as possible. I plan on then sharing with everyone and keeping up to date with the hobby so that I can contribute more to conversations about Beyblade and not just post primarily in the General section.

Finally, I have previous experience as a moderator. I was moderator of Beyblade Spirit and later Admin for quite a long time. I've also been moderator of various other boards that aren't exactly related to Beyblade (Video game boards mostly, but also Fun City which ended badly I know, but I feel its still worth mentioning.)

So I guess that's it. I hope you'll consider me for the job.
Position: QUEEN OF OT

Why: For all that I act like a spamming retard, I am a fair minded person who is a good neutral party. I'd like to think that I proved myself during my time as admin/mod on OtC, even though this is probably completely not the case. However, as the community grows, the need for someone to keep an eye on the OT board also grows, as everybody else will be busy having legitimate, topical discussion to keep an eye on the catfights.

i also like the pretty name colours
I don't think I would be good enough to be a staff member but if you need one for designing things then I could do that.
Well I know I dident been much of a help but I work with forums all my life so if u need one then pm me
Hey, there's no harm in applying, right?

Well, I've done admin work on three forums (Beyblade Storm, KBS, and TAS Forums), and I've done that job well. If it makes a bit of difference, I won an ethics award in my town. xD So, I know how to treat people.

I've run two websites (again, Beyblade Storm/KBS) which have both been moderately (sp?) sucessful. I've been in the game since the beginning, and joined the fandom around 2004. So, I guess you could say I'm kind of new, maybe? However, I didn't get serious on forums until a couple of years ago.

I'm willing to work hard on the position, if it's given to me, and do my best to be a better-known user on Beywiki.
1) I am on 98% of the time.
2) I moderate/administrate other forums (4-5=Rockman Reborn, N-etwork, The Uber Anime, BBS)
3) I know html/some PHP/learning flash
4) Help with Japanese translations
5) I know GFX (Art)
If it says "new member" under your name, perhaps now is not the time to be applying for staff. Confused
Bey Brad Wrote:If it says "new member" under your name, perhaps now is not the time to be applying for staff. Confused

Funny because I don't have that far to go.Joyful_3
Right now, Roan's is the only application I'm considering.
BUT

BUT

THE PRETTY COLOURS

(though i did do a pretty carp job on otc lol)
AnnieDuck Wrote:BUT

BUT

THE PRETTY COLOURS

(though i did do a pretty carp job on otc lol)

I am honestly not worried about moderation in the OT forums at this point. I would like the staff to be very dedicated Bladers.
Bey Brad Wrote:If it says "new member" under your name, perhaps now is not the time to be applying for staff. Confused
Are there any other ranks other than "New Member", "Veteran", "Advanced" and "Staff"? If there aren't, then most of us are pretty much screwed. xD
Bey Brad Wrote:Right now, Roan's is the only application I'm considering.

I'm up for Roan becoming part of staff.
Siliva Wrote:
Are there any other ranks other than "New Member", "Veteran", "Advanced" and "Staff"? If there aren't, then most of us are pretty much screwed. xD

uh, yes

"member"
Please welcome Roan to the Beywiki staff. Smile
Welcome Roan. I'm sure you'll do a great job.
Thanks guys, I'm going to do my best. Smile
Woo, congratulations. You need one of those Beywiki.com Staff banners now. ;-P
Bey Brad Wrote:I am honestly not worried about moderation in the OT forums at this point. I would like the staff to be very dedicated Bladers.

Well thats me completely out the window as long as it is not out of a ten story building.Pinching_eyes

Well done Roan and do the best job you can, which I am shore you will do fine.
Kei Wrote:Woo, congratulations. You need one of those Beywiki.com Staff banners now. ;-P

hahaha

I can't imagine what it would say.
I need to make all new ones of those. I imagine it would say something alluding to homosexuality though.
Bey Brad Wrote:I need to make all new ones of those. I imagine it would say something alluding to homosexuality though.

That's what I was getting at with my post. I was being sarcastic. lol