Looking for Venusian G (Hasbro)

I know...it's not the best beyblade I can get...but........
It's beautiful!!Joyful_2 I want it!!!<3

Anyone know where can I get it? I found one on Collector's Paradise...but they don't ship to Europe.... Help me!

Thanks.
dont you have a yja acunt its says on one of yours videos just get a takara one still the same attack ring jsut not eg if not just keeps going on ebay ive came across many.
Venusian G Hasbro is carp. I own one, the AR isn't too bad, nice and chuncky.
Yes, in one of my video I tlk about Zeus...not Venusian...

carp? What do you mean? Sorry but talk a very poor english...Eee

P.s. However I wnat it in Hasbro version..not Takara. Simply because it's....beautiful!!
(Oct. 02, 2008  5:06 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Yes, in one of my video I tlk about Zeus...not Venusian...

carp? What do you mean? Sorry but talk a very poor english...Eee

P.s. However I wnat it in Hasbro version..not Takara. Simply because it's....beautiful!!

lol erm.... id just keep looking on ebay like every day and do a world wide ebay serch you will find one no prob!
Thanks! I hope to find it... But it's a long time that I don't see one on ebay...
(Oct. 02, 2008  5:37 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Thanks! I hope to find it... But it's a long time that I don't see one on ebay...

ill keep an eye out and if i see one ill tell you ASAP
(Oct. 02, 2008  5:49 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Really thanks!!!! Grin

ASAP??

As Soon As Possible and your welcome your vids rock dude!
I have a Takara one I could sell you.
Send me an offer through a PM if you're interested.
Thanks... but I want the Hasbro version of it...

Thanks again.
(Oct. 02, 2008  10:12 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Thanks... but I want the Hasbro version of it...

Thanks again.

D: But the purple Takara version is so much prettier!

but if you want the Hasbro, just keep an eye out on ebays. It pops up every couple of weeks. If you're looking for Apollon G or anything around that kind, theyre there all the time aswell.
I think Habro version is more beautiful...but I don't know the real differences with Takara one (yes...the EG...and then?)...XD