Looking for Cobalt Saber, Cobalt Saber Fire, and Drive Shot.

I'm looking for a fully armored and fully stickered Cobalt Saber and Cobalt Saber Fire along with the bule Drive Shot. Anyone selling?
Uhhh, is this fro m B-Daman? Hmm well if its, I have some bdaman stuff, check my thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Trade-yo...ther-stuff
I didn't see Cobalt Saber or Cobalt Saber Fire. I'm looking for those two not Cobalt Blade, plus I don't have any beyblades to trade sorry.
This isn't a buy and sell forum, seriously Speechless
Uhh I might accept other payments and what about the other bdaman stuff?
(Dec. 21, 2009  6:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This isn't a buy and sell forum, seriously Speechless

Let me guess, I ave to move it. I don't mind if it's moved.
(Dec. 21, 2009  6:30 PM)Medz Wrote: Uhh I might accept other payments and what about the other bdaman stuff?

The two I want are what I've been hunting for three years. Do you have them and Drive Shot?
What is the drive shot? Also you made another thread and put it in the bey mp? xD Ask brad where it should go.
The Drive Shot is a special bdaball called a Strike Shot. It's a power and speed type. The bdaball is blue plastic with a rubber strip in the middle to keep it going in a straight path. If you have Cobalt Saber that's fine. I'll take either one. Also he said nowhere.