Looking for Bladers in Alberta

Wanting to start a league in Alberta. I know we have bladers since the merchandise at comex hobby in west ed mall gets bought and walmart/toys r us products also get bought. finding a community has not been easy.
Yo I'm in Edmonton, AB. If you wanna get together a bunch of people and then meet up at some point then I'd be glad too. I also got a few friends that would probably be interested.
(Mar. 16, 2022  5:35 PM)BlitzGod437 Wrote: Yo I'm in Edmonton, AB. If you wanna get together a bunch of people and then meet up at some point then I'd be glad too. I also got a few friends that would probably be interested.

I'm in Slave Lake but def. would drive down to Edmonton to a tournament.   April/May i'm going to try to host something here in Slave Lake to get things going. 

people that you know are they on the wbo discord ?  right now its a graveyard with no one posting.
Hey Alberta's bladers!

Edmonton has a meet and greet being organized for Aug 26th! Find the info on the Edmonton Beyblade Organization Facebook page or on the alberta channel in the WBO discord.
Let us know if you can make it out!