Looking for Beybladers in (Boise, Idaho)

Don't know if this is the right area but I'm looking for any beybladers in the Boise ID area.
If you live in this area message me back.
You need to add a prefix to this.
Add a prefix to that title.
(ENTER TOWN HERE, STATE HERE)
But not in all caps, lol.
A prefix, by definition, goes at the beginning of something, not at the end.
Still looking for people looking for Beybladers of any skill lvl and age.
I am 31 and my daughter is 7 and she is totaly hooked on it.
(Jul. 27, 2011  3:26 PM)partyrockgamer Wrote: Don't know if this is the right area but I'm looking for any beybladers in the Boise ID area.

yes pls yes

(Jul. 27, 2011  3:26 PM)partyrockgamer Wrote: Don't know if this is the right area but I'm looking for any beybladers in the Boise ID area.

yes pls yes

yes pls yes

yes pls yes

yaaaaa im in area
Any in Meridian? Wouldn't mind starting a monthly league!
I'm in the area need more information though

(Dec. 30, 2019  7:47 PM)Malikai Wrote: Any in Meridian? Wouldn't mind starting a monthly league!

Not in meridian but in Nampa
I live in Kuna, Idaho and I would like to battle somebody. Any special rules for battling. Also can we use takara tomy energy disks and drivers
(Dec. 30, 2019  7:47 PM)Malikai Wrote: Any in Meridian? Wouldn't mind starting a monthly league!

The way the monthly league goes down in my head is similar to how my local pokemon tcg community does it where they gather once a week to battle, trade, and just chat! The throw in a few tournaments as well. I however planned to do this monthly due to my schedule. I understand with the current situation that it isn't quite possible, but if you'd like join or help out just message me and I'd be extremely grateful!
If you create a website or something I could try