Logo Shop

Poll: Did you like your logo/avatar?

yes
100.00%
no
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Hey im just starting working with logos and stuff so i thought. hmm lets make a logo shop so ya! ok so just tell me what you want in this format

beyblade or no?:
if yes which one:
color:
color2:
color3: (optional)
backround:

and add anything else you want! i hope u like the shop. not really cuz its free. but ya hope you enjoy!
Why is this not in the obvious "Your Creations" forum ?
sorry i didnt know where to put it Unhappy
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
What's with the kai-v sig?

Anyways,good luck with your sig shop...and i hope you can make animations cause i'm tired of it a day...
i wanting to test it out. it wasnt my best i like my sig much more i was just testing stuff out
my logo is kinda bad quality because i had to keep resaving it to resize and everytime i save it makes the quality a lil worse Unhappy
you are saving it in JPEG.. save it in PNG.
no one wants a logo Unhappy
[Image: Dx.jpg]
a lil something i made for dx cuz of some tips he gave me Grin
i must say bump this is a fail bump isnt it bump?
Can I have a Sig like DX's except with Kyoya and rock leone? and of course my username.
hey can u please make me a moving avatar to go with my sig please just surpise me on what u come up with (: ( try make it same kinda colours as my sig) hope u can do this m8!)
(Jun. 26, 2011  7:09 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Can I have a Sig like DX's except with Kyoya and rock leone? and of course my username.

[Image: 310px-Beyblade0038.jpg]
here you go Grin please give me credit next to the signature!
[Image: yuu.png]
heres your avatar taz sorry for it not moving Unhappy
Here's a little hint:
You should add a bit more detail than just a pic of the anime or a bey with a plain, white background and some text. You know add more effects, a background.
Just some helpful hints, sorry if its a little mean...
(Jun. 28, 2011  3:26 AM)Fury Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  7:09 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Can I have a Sig like DX's except with Kyoya and rock leone? and of course my username.

hahaha tis okay that it is not moving, thanx very much goes very well lol cheers bud
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:22 PM)taz465 Wrote:

hahaha tis okay that it is not moving, thanx very much goes very well lol cheers bud

lol thanks!
(Jun. 28, 2011  10:34 PM)Fury Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:22 PM)taz465 Wrote:

lol thanks!

Thanks ad matching avatar please???
can you make a sig for me
cyber pegasus
blue
red
and can the backgound be Sora