[Lock This]

Ohh ok didn't read op cause there was post bugs. Also is Matt really traveling with you or just visiting NYZ?
(Jun. 13, 2011  5:23 PM)® Wrote: Ohh ok didn't read op cause there was post bugs. Also is Matt really traveling with you or just visiting NYZ?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3RcNljvB0NKV23cLCYaX...eO62ScvKNg]
0_0 I prefer none. But anyways Im with the SC and MD thingy. It'll probably get approved. Wish you luck mate!
Have you thought about comeing to Indiana yet for a tournament or are even going to host one in Indiana
(Jun. 15, 2011  2:32 AM)Beybladelover1 Wrote: Have you thought about comeing to Indiana yet for a tournament or are even going to host one in Indiana
From the way I can see this now, it looks like it will be Chicago only, although it really depends.
Hmm what about Rockville Maryland?..Popular place in the Metro District
her mind is made up capitals only
(Jun. 15, 2011  2:44 AM)shotz Wrote: her mind is made up capitals only

Chicago is not the capital of Illinois. She means major cities
(Jun. 15, 2011  2:44 AM)shotz Wrote: her mind is made up capitals only
there Far too many Major City...Rockville is known the popular in metro so it major so it will be easy for metro riders
don't worry about maryland.
Are you still coming to Indiana for a tournament
HEY! CanI come. but I doubt my parents will let me 'cause I just turned 11.
HEY! I want to come!
I have a 11 seat (excluding driver) van if you could stop by katy houston texas.
(Jun. 15, 2011  3:47 PM)timmyt2 Wrote: HEY! CanI come. but I doubt my parents will let me 'cause I just turned 11.
HEY! I want to come!
I have a 11 seat (excluding driver) van if you could stop by katy houston texas.
i don't think so she going with 8 people fan and that isn't possible to drop by and get 11 seat van even she renting that 8 people car
Is this still going to happen? I'm surprised nobody wants to go with you guys.
(Jun. 20, 2011  7:51 AM)Nano Wrote: Is this still going to happen? I'm surprised nobody wants to go with you guys.
It`s not just a matter of wanting to but a matter of can they. I`m working on the details this week.
I could possibly come on this road trip as I live in RI and NY is only 2-3 hours away.

Just need passport + money which'll be easy to get if this thing gets going.
How old are you? I need to know how many minors would be coming.

EDIT: Your profile says 13. I'm pretty sure your folks won't let you go.
They seem to be on the "maybe" side of things, it's just how I can get the money and stuff.
I would have to meet your parents first. I don't like assuming the responsibility of a minor unless I know him and his parents. Although, keep in mind they may say that as an obstacle because they do not believe you will be able to gather the funds in a month's time.
I can still help with the North Carolina, Virgina and Possibly South Carolina tournaments.
when in san francisco and can i just go there and come back or do i have do new york to new yprk
is it still gonig on
I dont think its ever going to happen. Shes too busy with Canada and NYC. Although I would like for her and Bluezee to come to MD one day.
I am going to ask my dad now I will tell you if he says I can come