[Lock This]

Columbia is about 4 hours away from me and Richmond is about 2.5. It just depends on when each of them is.
columbia is 2 hours raliegh it depends if you do august 17 thats awesome(its my birthday)im free all that day
We'll be on the west coast by the 17th. Besides, I already said these will take place during the week, not the weekend.

Shotz, when do you go back to school?
aug 20 something i have no idea it 2o something
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:20 AM)Deikailo Wrote: We'll be on the west coast by the 17th. Besides, I already said these will take place during the week, not the weekend.

Shotz, when do you go back to school?

Ill just need to know 2 weeks in advance so i can take off work.
well august 17 is on a wendsday
I was originally going to go west before south, but then I remembered that the south is the first to return to school. Up north, kids go back to school like, a week after labor day weekend.
Well my brother may have his grad/ birthday party in August ... I would recomend being able to come up here before the 16th because then there will be more bladers. But hey we should let you focus on then attendees first
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:10 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: maybe i could come
My bad, man, I missed your post.

If you want me to meet with your parents to discuss it, I'm more than willing to do just that. You're only a 90 minute drive from me.
I do not mean to offend you, but I highly doubt this will work. Even getting five people would not happen ... Three weeks in a van, camping, with just no real healthy life essentials, in places where you all have never been ?

Also, how can Blitz have said he was going ?
It's not offensive at all. I realize this is a long shot, but when I pitched the idea of camping during May, we all got really hyped about sleeping outside. I think the hotels took a majority of the excitement out of it for me.

Blitz wants to fly in. We discussed it in PMs:

Blitz Wrote:If you can get some dates for me to book my flight to New York I'm totally game I've got over £4000 saved up which I've been saving for a holiday and I can't think of anything better!

I've got no serious work commitments either so I wouldn't have to worry about getting time off.

Most campgrounds actually have showers and bathrooms. Being female and out and about for three weeks, I find it is completely essential that we have daily showers available, especially with the boys in the hot weather. In the few times I've been camping in my life, I was very comfortable. At this stage of the game, I also know enough people along the east coast to put us up for a few nights.

Being hypoglycemic, I have to constantly worry about keeping my blood sugar up while keeping a large amount of protein in my diet so I'm used to being mindful of food and plotting out cost vs. convenience vs. nutrition.
I just thought of something wouldn't you only need 7 people if you are going to meet up with people at every stop ? Unless you plan on having tournaments amongst yourselves aswell
(Jun. 13, 2011  3:07 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: I just thought of something wouldn't you only need 7 people if you are going to meet up with people at every stop ? Unless you plan on having tournaments amongst yourselves aswell
If we have 8 in the car, I won't need to make a general thread for every single stop. It's just easier with 8. Plus, I plan on imposing a buddy system since there may be times where we want to separate and I would much prefer to tell everyone to stay with one person the whole time. Example:
Deikailo + The Problem
Kanato Dolsrin + sister

And even if absolutely no one shows up, we can still have the tournament if we feel like it.
(Jun. 13, 2011  3:13 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  3:07 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: I just thought of something wouldn't you only need 7 people if you are going to meet up with people at every stop ? Unless you plan on having tournaments amongst yourselves aswell
If we have 8 in the car, I won't need to make a general thread for every single stop. It's just easier with 8. Plus, I plan on imposing a buddy system since there may be times where we want to separate and I would much prefer to tell everyone to stay with one person the whole time. Example:
Deikailo + The Problem
Kanato Dolsrin + sister

And even if absolutely no one shows up, we can still have the tournament if we feel like it.
id like to join this group on your journey but to finalize anything i need to know how much it will cost and if any special requirements (id's and stuff)are needed
(Jun. 12, 2011  8:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  8:28 PM)ginga hagane001 Wrote: oh ok ill join you,,, so do u have enough people
I don't think you understand this event whatsoever. We will be living out of a van for three weeks without our parents. As far as I know, The Problem is the only blader in this country whose parents are liberal enough to let me take their 13 year old child outside of the country or on a road trip. I know you are 13 as well, however, I'm pretty sure your parents would not allow you to travel to continent with a complete stranger.
well u know my parents they would only do it cause its summer
(Jun. 12, 2011  8:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  8:28 PM)ginga hagane001 Wrote: oh ok ill join you,,, so do u have enough people
I don't think you understand this event whatsoever. We will be living out of a van for three weeks without our parents. As far as I know, The Problem is the only blader in this country whose parents are liberal enough to let me take their 13 year old child outside of the country or on a road trip. I know you are 13 as well, however, I'm pretty sure your parents would not allow you to travel to continent with a complete stranger.
and when are yall coming to florida and how do u join cause im ready for a battle
(Jun. 13, 2011  5:44 AM)ginga hagane001 Wrote: well u know my parents they would only do it cause its summer
No, they wouldn't let you go.
Where in the NYC is it
(Jun. 13, 2011  11:08 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  5:44 AM)ginga hagane001 Wrote: well u know my parents they would only do it cause its summer
No, they wouldn't let you go.
i hope i can talk my dad into it
Wish me luck.WinkSeriousIt is a mystery
I noticed you're not traveling to Texas. I thought you could at least come down to Houston, it is a major city after all, and there are quite a few bladers.
(Jun. 13, 2011  1:26 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I noticed you're not traveling to Texas. I thought you could at least come down to Houston, it is a major city after all, and there are quite a few bladers.
because no one asked me to go to texas.
Wait Deikailo, if you're traveling to major cities, then why Bmore? Annapolis is the capitol. But that would be far. So I would say Rockville MD. WHich is the majority of bladers we have here. Also is Blitz traveling with you or just coming to see the NYC metagame?

EDIT: Also I might go to the SC tourney. Cause SC is where I spend my summer time. You will love SC! So peaceful and calm. Columbia has cheap clothing stores you might like. Try West Columbia ;]
i really wish they host one in missouri city texas though
Stop trolling on her thread. And host your own. She said major cities though. Hopefully you can make it if your parents say yes. I think people just needs to stop trolling about where Deikailo hostes. This is a major part of her job and you're making it look worthless. So just chill.
(Jun. 13, 2011  1:57 PM)® Wrote: Stop trolling on her thread. And host your own. She said major cities though. Hopefully you can make it if your parents say yes. I think people just needs to stop trolling about where Deikailo hostes. This is a major part of her job and you're making it look worthless. So just chill.
read the thread. I gave them permission to ask.i said not to ask for exact locations and times.
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:56 PM)Beybladelover1 Wrote: You pick us up for the cross country tour
read the opening post. I will not pick anyone up. You will meet me in nyc.