LittleBigPlanet2!

Poll: Is Littlebigplanet2 a good game?

Yes
80.00%
No
20.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Hey bladers i got little big planet 2 and its awesome! but there are a few problems. 1. the loading glitch, this really gets on my nerves it dosnt let you play online because it takes forever to load but theres a solution. turn the controler off until the game starts then turn it back on. THIS ISNT A PERMANET SOLUTION IT HELPS THOUGH.2. The infamous online freezing glitch. When ur with friends and you play lbp2 a couple of hours. its automaticly freezes! i don't know why this has happend but i makes ur friend's and ur ps3 freeze! so you have to turn if off and when you turn it back on it says it turned off incorectly and if you want to report the problem. and you lose all off ur work! this has happend to me about 5 times since i got it and theres NO solution! other wise the game is really good. so reply with your thoughts about the game and if possible a solution for the freezing glitch!
i dont have little big planet 2, but it sounds good!!Tongue_out_wink
Thanks, but don't reply if you don't have any opinon about the game. also i will post another thred that has a FULL review about the game
I'm making tower defence games. I will tell you about it when I'm finshed.
hey ive got LBP(little big planet) 1 and 2 i think the 1st 1 is better becuz it is harder 2 ace all the levels
I think little big planet 2 is terrible. I just want it to be similar to the first one. The first one was a lot better. LBP2 should be bitten to death.