Little wierd thread: anyone got AS

Poll: Have you got Aspergers?

Yes
36.36%
No
63.64%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
this is a little weird thread but i'm just interested, i'm asking people who read this thread if they have Aspergers syndrome, basically bill gates has got it and the creator of Pokemon has it and i've noticed that a lot of people with aspergers (including me) seem to like anime and collecting toys like beyblades, battle strikers, pokemon etc and i'm just interested if anyone on wbo has it
theres a poll above ^
cheers
since when does bill gates have aspergers?
(Jan. 02, 2010  11:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: since when does bill gates have aspergers?

google it XD
yeah i did google it and i found a bunch of rumours and theories but bill gates nor his doctor have ever said anything about it, so it's ridiculous to state it as a fact

also have you actually been diagnosed by a doctor with aspergers?
i have been diagnosed with several doctors and i saw it on television that bill gates has it ok
(Jan. 02, 2010  11:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yeah i did google it and i found a bunch of rumours and theories but bill gates nor his doctor have ever said anything about it, so it's ridiculous to state it as a fact

also have you actually been diagnosed by a doctor with aspergers?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309540/bio
extra celebrities:http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_famous_people_have_Asperger's_Syndrome
what's the source on that fact
(Jan. 03, 2010  12:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: what's the source on that fact

i don't understand the question
Where was IMBD's source for the fact in question.
(Jan. 03, 2010  10:01 PM)Benkei Wrote: Where was IMBD's source for the fact in question.

idk, i just googled that and it came up, BUT i did see on tv that bill gates has AS ok so can we leave it there im tired of arguing on a childrens spinning top toy and anime fansite arguing about the ex-owner of microsoft XD
Shouldn't this go in the health thread...
(Jan. 03, 2010  10:07 PM)Ash Wrote: Shouldn't this go in the health thread...

theres a health thread?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-General-Health-Thread

Yes, but arguably that thread is suited for physical health, as opposed to mental health and ailments.
Yeah, and there's a search button...

But it's the "General" Health thread so this may be an exception.
(Jan. 03, 2010  10:11 PM)Ash Wrote: Yeah, and there's a search button...

is that mocking or sarcasm, i don't understand sarcasm unless someone is saying it
No, it was a tip.
(Jan. 03, 2010  10:20 PM)Ash Wrote: No, it was a tip.
i am sorry if i offended you
Also, i would recommend giving a definition of "AS" in the OP.
(Jan. 03, 2010  10:26 PM)Ash Wrote: Also, i would recommend giving a definition of "AS" in the OP.

define 'OP'
sorry i'm an idiot XD
(Jan. 03, 2010  10:59 PM)bey tempest Wrote: opening post
but i did
no you didnt say like how to recognize it and how it affects people, all you said is does anyone else have it, and some famous people have it.
I'm surprised no one pointed out that you wrote "wierd" instead of "weird" in the title...

If I did have that, whatever that is, I don't think I'd like to go around saying I do on some spinning top forum...but that's just me.
(Jan. 02, 2010  11:19 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: this is a little weird thread but i'm just interested, i'm asking people who read this thread if they have Aspergers syndrome, basically bill gates has got it and the creator of Pokemon has it and i've noticed that a lot of people with aspergers (including me) seem to like anime and collecting toys like beyblades, battle strikers, pokemon etc and i'm just interested if anyone on wbo has it
theres a poll above ^
cheers

he said it right and he hasnt edited it.
It's obviously a mere typo. Nothing wrong with that...
You like to watch anime to collect toys because you are 12 LOOOL.

Also, your post in the introduce yourself forum makes me doubt a little that you have aspergers syndrom haha