Little Big Planet anyone?

I played the demo for PSP and wasnt overly impressed. Then my friend got it and I played it and again wasnt impressed in fact I disliked alot more than the demo.
i played abit on my friends psp dont know the stroy line
LittleBigPlanet is a traditional platformer, it doesn't have much of a story, lol. More than any Mario game, but that's like saying you have a deeper plot than a children's book with a sentence on each page.

Anyways, I made a LBP thread before, but I let it die since I was the only one posting.
i had it last year, sold it after i finished the single player. i never got into the online level thing
psp or ps3?
(Jul. 13, 2010  1:47 AM)mchlbant Wrote: psp or ps3?

Both..

I have this game for PS3 and I actually thought it was a pretty decent game.
should we start posting psns?????
(Jul. 13, 2010  1:59 AM)mchlbant Wrote: should we start posting psns?????

There's already a thread for that.
yeah but i meant give it here so we know we'll specifically be playing LBP with the person adding us
That would be cool to post in both sections.
People already post in that thread what games they mostly play ...
PSP version has tighter controls than the PS3 game, however the lack of co-op really limited the time I had with it.
I have played the big planet once in my PSP but before long time. Actually I like the game but at the same time right now I don't have the source so I can get it back and can play. So I am on the search and I am sure I can play it when I will install it in my PSP again.
with lbp 2 coming out what do you expect form the game
IM PLAYING LBP2 ANYONE TRY TO BEAT ME IN LITTLE BIG BASKETBALL WIL GO DOWN
I LOVE LBP! Eee I think its so cool customizing and whatnot. Anyone else agree?????
Isnt Little Big Plannet more about the user created content and levels? Theyre avalible for download. Some stuff is yeah.. pretty rubbish. But some stuff is suprisingly deep. I guess it depends who made the level you downloaded.
Besides that though it can be boring. Cute but boring =_='

Anyone played the user created stuff?