[Lisbon,Portugal] Oeiras bladers

Someone interested in a battle in Oeiras. put the date and codename and condicions and where il be somewhere near school conde de oeiras
ola sou portugues e vivo em lisboa! sim estou interessado numa boa batalha! é so combinar! és portugues?
hi i´m portuguese i live in lisbon i want a battle! how old are you? where you want to meet?
hi i´m interest in going to that event finally something in portugal
what event????!!!!!! when? where? i didn´t heard anything!! i really want to go!
hi everyone Smile i just wanted to inform all the bladers of portugal that wbo is planning on doing a tournament next month(08/01/2010) in PARQUE DAS NAÇOES , lisbon! i had made an event proposal and i need 8 participants confirmed to make this happen! the event will be official and will be launched with all the informations you need but first we need 8 participants! so tell me if you´re interested to go and the event will happen for the first time in Portugal!!!

PLEASEEE TELL ME SOMETHING WITH URGENCY!!!

WE ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO MAKE HISTORY I HOPE THAT MY TOURNAMENT PROPOSAL BE LAUNCHED BUT I NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!!! LET IT RIP!!
que pena se estivesses em oeiras pudiamos lutar blader bruno
pudemos reunirnos todos em oeiras eu e mais 3 ou 2 amigos.
e mais alguns de voces.
os meus amigos não são deste site só um.
too bad if you were in oeiras we could battle
(we all)two or three friends.
and some of you.
my friends are not of this site only one
This is an English message board. Type in English or talk in Portuguese on the PM system or something.
hi everyone i just wanted to inform all the bladers of portugal that wbo is planning on doing a tournament next month(08/01/2010) in PARQUE DAS NAÇOES , lisbon! i had made an event proposal and i need 8 participants confirmed to make this happen! the event will be official and will be launched with all the informations you need but first we need 8 participants! so tell me if you´re interested to go and the event will happen for the first time in Portugal!!!

WE ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO MAKE HISTORY I HOPE THAT MY TOURNAMENT PROPOSAL BE LAUNCHED BUT I NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!!! LET IT RIP!!
Count me in.
I´ll be taking my standard and attack stadium and some of my friends are coming to.
They will be posting here soon.
I´m going with vamasco to the tournament Grin!
(His my brother)
Thanks for organizing this Blader Bruno Grin!
I have an event proposal too.
everyone in OEIRAS CAN COME I have 3 friends that may go(and me).
Anyone interested?
Its in 08/01/10.
Il send you a messege.

REMEMBER ITS BEYBLADE METAL FUSION NOT PLASTIC.
Wouln´t it be better to make the tournament in January ?
Because most of the Bladers are on vacation with their families in December so they would not be able to come to the tournament.
I think we should to the tournament in 8th of January 2010 (saturday).
hey! i´m new here and i´m the cousin of blader bruno i go to that tournament...bruno tell methat it is official!!
hi everyone i just wanted to inform all the bladers of portugal that wbo is planning on doing a tournament next month(08/01/2010) in PARQUE DAS NAÇOES , lisbon! i had made an event proposal and i need 8 participants confirmed to make this happen! the event will be official and will be launched with all the informations you need but first we need 8 participants! so tell me if you´re interested to go and the event will happen for the first time in Portugal!!!

oh we have 4 people to go right now(me , vamasco , supermarta and bruno) i hope more people comes!Smile
Didn't know there were so many portuguese, god I hope there will be a Portuguese forum one day!
I live in Toronto, so I cannot attend.
Though I can always help you all out when it comes to how things work around here.
Wish I could come though!
Thanks Dan,your help would be appreciated Grin.
demon wind why don´t you join us we already have 4 participants including blader bruno , vamasco , super marta and me... why don´t you come with your friends... this tournament will be oficial..you only need to confirme here...
Thanks katepegasus971 Grin!
I guess is really going to happen Grin(I whish).
you know what i hate when i go to continente and all kids alredy took all bey's...:-(
I hate yhay to , they can´t even do a slid shoot , but it´s continent´s fold for not restocking their products.
Skyforce , will you be able to come to the tournament ?