Limp Bizkit Gold Cobra 2010,will it be pass or fail...

Poll: What do you think of it?

Fail sounds weak
25.00%
Pass sounds epic
75.00%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
Limp Bizkit is coming out with a new album this year,i was quite suprised by this since the band has been inactive for quite sometime.

i know alot of people probley hate this band and think theyre sell out but seriously,now there might actully be some decent "metal" played on tv and the raido.Also it could possibley restart the Nu metal genre into the popular music scene again which imo is quite exciteing since i was a huge fan of nu metal.

Theres a few teaser clips from songs on youtube so if you a fan of limp bizkit or nu metal should probley have a look.From the ones ive listened to i think itll probley do well they seem to have that agression and intesity that i orginaly liked about this band back again,
Sorry but nu-metal always has been and always will be garbage and there's a reason that Limp Bizkit isn't around anymore.

It should stay that way.
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:04 AM)Roan Wrote: Sorry but nu-metal always has been and always will be garbage and there's a reason that Limp Bizkit isn't around anymore.

It should stay that way.
Just like Lady Gaga is garbage,lyrics that mean nothing.
So you cant realy talk about music being garbage when you listen to garbage yourself.
What the hell is this? "You listen to Lady Gaga, therefore your opinion is invalid"?

Grow up.
(Jul. 17, 2010  6:52 AM)Dirge Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:04 AM)Roan Wrote: Sorry but nu-metal always has been and always will be garbage and there's a reason that Limp Bizkit isn't around anymore.

It should stay that way.
Just like Lady Gaga is garbage,lyrics that mean nothing.
So you cant realy talk about music being garbage when you listen to garbage yourself.

LOL

Just LOL

I don't even need to make fun of this post, it speaks for itself.
(Jul. 17, 2010  8:52 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: there's no such thing as bad music

Brokencyde says "Hi".
(Jul. 17, 2010  10:43 PM)To Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  8:52 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: there's no such thing as bad music

Brokencyde says "Hi".

I've never personally met any one who didn't think they were 'trash', but I'm there's some one out there that really enjoys the creative and comical sound they bring to the beautiful world of music!

Subjectivity is a wonderful thing that allows the wonders of human society to branch off and diversify! Grin
Nah, I think that like Uwe Boll movies, Brokencyde transcends subjectivity, haha.
(Jul. 17, 2010  3:09 PM)♥ Wrote: What the hell is this? "You listen to Lady Gaga, therefore your opinion is invalid"?

Grow up.

no your missing the point,im carpin sick of people commenting on stuff they dont like and just saying its garbage or its carp,when what they listen to i concider garbage.

if roan doesnt like nu metal his comments are invaild since he probley doesnt follow the genre
(Jul. 18, 2010  8:53 AM)Dirge Wrote: if roan doesnt like nu metal his comments are invaild since he probley doesnt follow the genre

Are you kidding me?

That's like saying my opinion on video games is invalid because I don't play them anymore.

Dirge Wrote:no your missing the point,im carpin sick of people commenting on stuff they dont like and just saying its garbage or its carp,when what they listen to i concider garbage.

That's pretty hypocritical, don't you think?
(Jul. 18, 2010  3:24 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2010  8:53 AM)Dirge Wrote: if roan doesnt like nu metal his comments are invaild since he probley doesnt follow the genre

Are you kidding me?

That's like saying my opinion on video games is invalid because I don't play them anymore.

Dirge Wrote:no your missing the point,im carpin sick of people commenting on stuff they dont like and just saying its garbage or its carp,when what they listen to i concider garbage.

That's pretty hypocritical, don't you think?

-.- its like me going around saying all popular music is garbage because i dont like like it.

if you listend to the teasers and pointed out reasons why you think itll fail insted of just nu metal is garbage,i wouldnt have gotten anouyed with it.

And besides you cant realy say nu metal is garbage,alot of people hated it when bands like linkin park and limp bizkit for abit went from being nu metal to popish rock.

And no it isn't hypocritical,what is hypocritical is people who think there musical taste is supreior to other peoples when they listen to stuff other people hate.
hah didnt think fred durst played the gutair xD
wess borland is amazing tho http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeUb4vITf...re=related
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:12 PM)Dirge Wrote: wess borland is amazing tho http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeUb4vITf...re=related

is that what the average nu-metal riff sounds like? It could be amazing in that context I guess Smile
(Jul. 20, 2010  10:11 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: is that what the average nu-metal riff sounds like? It could be amazing in that context I guess Smile

when he goes full on its real amazing cant find a video of it tho that was the best thing i could find xD