Limited Meta Analysis

Poll: Valuable Information?

Yes
83.33%
No
16.67%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
Well yeah. Kai- , I think you used Scythe too, am I right? I think you used Scythe BGrin and 230D and you lost?
(May. 27, 2014  1:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 26, 2014  9:27 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Libra was everywhere on GBT2. Libra was my gomtomthis weekend. Omega had a poor performance this weekend. Give omega time, itll get banned.

Eh, Scythe too ... Seriously, barely anybody used it, and it mostly lost in GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2.

Yeah, my Libra custom easily defeated Scythe CH120 RF.
By the way, just so it is clear : I totally sacrificed my Beypoints that day just to test Scythe's overpoweredness. I would have made much better decisions on my own if I did not stubbornly tell myself to test its performance in the tournament because the community needed it. For instance, using the Earth and Meteo combinations I had prepared would have made me win so many more battles. I had even brought a first-mould Libra Wheel ...
And just some quick basic stats calculations to throw in there:

Playing Attack: Should Be Successful Against 82% of the meta
Playing Defense: Should Be Successful Against 13% of the meta
Playing Stamina: Should Be Successful Against 27% of the meta
That reminds me of something I heard from Th!nk about Limited. The meta itself is geared towards Attack being dominant. But being so difficult to play effectively for some, a lot of people avoid it. Under normal circumstances, it just helps balance out a metagame geared toward attack. In reality, though, it just ends up shifting the meta to things that pretty much get slaughtered by those attack combos, or Scythe/Libra____RF. (I prefer CH120, but I have zero tournament experience. Therefore, my preferences are kinda worthless.)