Lightning Screwdriver Set Draft

Quote:Content:
*BB-50A Storm Capricorn M145Q (Gold highlights on Clear Wheel, clear Track)
*B-107 Rock Cancer (Gasher) DF145WB (Brown Clear Wheel, black Track, grey Bottom)
*Two Ripcord Launchers (Clear red and yellow)

Overall:
With the exception of one, all the parts in this Set are outclassed. Storm's low weight makes it unusable in the current metagame, and Rock's Recoil paired with its insufficient weight hinders its use in any type. In contrast, Cancer (Gasher) is top-tier in Stamina and Defense, making it the only useful part in this Set. M145 and Q both have interesting gimmicks, but their bouncing aspect have no use competitively, and while DF145 was once a great Stamina Track, it has been put to disuse by Tracks like W145 and AD145. Finally, WB, although once top-tier for Defense purposes, has been outclassed by newer Rubber Bottoms such as CS, RB or RDF. Although Cancer (Gasher) is top-tier in Defense and Stamina combos, it can replaced by Clear Wheels like Cygnus or Aquario or obtained in an easier way; therefore, this Set should only be considered for collection purposes.
Noooo... I was about to publish my draft for this!!! Here it is anyways...
Quote:
I see no errors in your draft. Great job!
Quote:Overall:
With the exception of one, all the parts in this Set are outclassed. Storm's low weight makes it unusable in the current metagame, and Rock's Recoil paired with its insufficient weight hinders its use in any type. In contrast, Cancer (Gasher) is top-tier in Stamina and Defense, making it the only useful part in this Set. M145 and Q both have interesting gimmicks, but their bouncing aspect have no use competitively, and while DF145 was once a great Stamina Track, it has been put to disuse by Tracks like W145 and AD145. Finally, WB, although once top-tier for Defense, has been outclassed by newer Rubber Bottoms such as CS, RB or RDF. Although Cancer (Gasher) is top-tier in Defense and Stamina combos, it can replaced by Clear Wheels like Cygnus or Aquario or obtained in an easier way; therefore, this Set should only be considered for collection purposes.

Ah, you forgot to take out the "but" in the sentence talking about DF145.