Lightning Leone ED145 HF

I am gathering the parts for this combo of bey that I am hoping to create. Just waiting for LDrago and I need to get Rock Aries for the spin track. So two things

1. Do you think this would be a good combo to use?

2. IF you see any flaws with it, please state them, tell me what I should replace, etc. I know there is no "best" combo, I just want feedback for certain situations and parts.
(Aug. 28, 2010  9:14 AM)DarkLeone3323 Wrote: 2. IF you see any flaws with it, please state themns and parts.

Hmm... maybe the fact that the Leone Clear Wheel doesn't fit onto Lightning may be just a small flaw... :\
Also why would you put a defence track on an attack combo(looks like an attack combo to me).
You need to use the purchase consultation thread for this and not just post random combos without proper testing conditions.

If your still wondering on whether or not you should buy these beyblades in order to create this combo, the answer is no. Lightning Leone ED145 HF is a horrible combo...
Lightning Leone is an illegal and 'unlaunchable' combination. I suggest you learn more about Lightning L Drago.