Lightning L-Drago 100RF?

Hey, would a Lightning L-Drago 100RF (customized) be better then a Storm Pegasis 105RF?
Ha, ive tried it (both modes)... IMO no but i have to test it more.
While I don't have it, I don't quite understand why you'd compare an RF smash attack combo with a superior track to one with an inferior track.

Given my own testing with Storm Pegasis and the high hopes people have for Lightning L Drago's smash attack I'd say Lightning L Drago 100RF would do better than Storm 105RF, if it's smash attack is what everyone's been expecting. The proper test should really be: Lightning L Drago 100RF vs Storm Pegasis 100RF.
Actually, I find the upper attack mode useless because both beys have to be in the same spinning direction for it to work Tired
(Aug. 01, 2009  7:40 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Actually, I find the upper attack mode useless because both beys have to be in the same spinning direction for it to work Tired

Do you have Lightning L-Drago? How did you customize it? What did you test it against?
(Aug. 01, 2009  7:38 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: While I don't have it, I don't quite understand why you'd compare an RF smash attack combo with a superior track to one with an inferior track.

Given my own testing with Storm Pegasis and the high hopes people have for Lightning L Drago's smash attack I'd say Lightning L Drago 100RF would do better than Storm 105RF, if it's smash attack is what everyone's been expecting. The proper test should really be: Lightning L Drago 100RF vs Storm Pegasis 100RF.
If u are talking to me and telling me: i dont understand why u compared LL drago 100HF to Speg 105rf
well i tested Lightning L Drago 100RF vs Storm Pegasis 105RF and 100RF also
haha xD
i will do more tests. im not convinced with the results i got so far.
(Aug. 01, 2009  7:45 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I only based it on the article on beywiki

There is no article on Beywiki for Lightning L-Drago. Unless you meant Upper Attack ... in which case, you have no clue how much Smash Upper Attack mode has, do you? And those videos are totally inconclusive.
''Finally, for Upper Attack to function correctly, both Beyblades must be spinning in the same direction. ''
Humm...
(Aug. 01, 2009  8:49 AM)Beynval Wrote: ''Finally, for Upper Attack to function correctly, both Beyblades must be spinning in the same direction. ''
Humm...

Yes, I am absolutely aware of that. You are all just considering that because it is called "Upper Attack" mode, that must be the only thing it is good at, then. It cannot possibly have any Smash. And apparently, Libra has better Stamina than Virgo! The star ratings say so!
So me and my girlfriend we tested Lightning L Drago 100 RF vs Storm Pegasis 100 RF,
here are the results:

In upper mode:
1: LL drago smashed Speg out of the stadium
2: Both were knocked out of the stadium
3: LL drago won, Speg seemed to have jumped while being knocked out.
4: Both were knocked out, Speg jumped while being knocked out
5: LL drago smashed Speg out of the stadium
6: Speg knocked LL drago out of the stadium
7: Both were knocked out of the stadium
8: Lucky win for Speg (small hit at the right moment)
9: Very hard hit and both were knocked out of the stadium
10: Speg knocked LL drago out of the stadium
11: LL drago lost, Speg seemed to have jumped after the contact.
12: Both were knocked out of the stadium
13: Both were knocked out of the stadium
14: Speg lost
15: Lucky win for LL drago
Total wins for LL drago: 5
Total wins for Speg: 4
Tie: 6

In multi-hit mode
1: LL drago smashed speg out of the stadium
2: LL drago smashed speg out of the stadium
3: Speg knocked LL drago out of the stadium
4: Speg knocked LL drago out of the stadium
5: Speg knocked LL drago out of the stadium
6: LL drago knocked speg out of the stadium
7: LL drago knocked speg out of the stadium
8: Both were knocked out of the stadium
9: Hard hit and both were knocked out of the stadium
10: Speg knocked LL drago out of the stadium
11: Speg wins by outspin
12: LL drago wins by outspin
13: LL drago smashed Speg out of the stadium
14: Speg knocked LL drago out of the stadium
15: Speg knocked LL drago out of the stadium
Total wins for LL drago: 6
Total wins for Speg: 7
Ties: 2

The LL drago wheel in both mode seems to be pretty good, being equal to Speg and all. With those results and having played with LL drago 100 RF for more than an hour, im not 100% convinced that Lightning is better than Storm.

As for the upper attack/ smash attack and so on... I'm still ignorant with all these terms so someone else should be in better position to conclude of something with the results or experiment the combo him/herself and tell us more=000
... why would anyone use Lightning L-Drago Vs. Storm Pegasis?

We need to know how they both fare versus Defense and Stamina, not against each other.
(Aug. 02, 2009  12:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... why would anyone use Lightning L-Drago Vs. Storm Pegasis?

We need to know how they both fare versus Defense and Stamina, not against each other.
Lol i did it cause OMEGA asked: '' Hey, would a Lightning L-Drago 100RF (customized) be better then a Storm Pegasis 105RF? ''

*sigh... im going to test LL drago 100 RF versus the defense combo and stamina one.
"Be better" does not necessarily mean "will win a head to head battle."
(Aug. 02, 2009  1:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: "Be better" does not necessarily mean "will win a head to head battle."
Ok. I figured out u would say that. I wanted to do it for myself though xD Its fun to know another attack blade can win against storm pegasis...
hiro ayami said: ''The proper test should really be: Lightning L Drago 100RF vs Storm Pegasis 100RF. ''
so i guess he also wanted to know the results
Oh no, I'm not saying the result is useless or uninteresting. But I think most of us are wondering how it fares Vs. Defense types.
(Aug. 02, 2009  1:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Oh no, I'm not saying the result is useless or uninteresting. But I think most of us are wondering how it fares Vs. Defense types.
Then ill do it NAOOOO.
haha xD be4 my gf has to go and ill have to do the testing alone=(
against which beyblade are u curious to c the results?
MF Libra C145WB
Here are the results of Lightning L drago 100RF vs MF Libra C145WB

In the Upper mode
1: LL drago smashed Libra out of the stadium
2: Hard hit and both were knocked out of the stadium
3: LL drago smashed Libra out of the stadium
4: MF Libra C145WB knocked LL drago out of the stadium
5: LL drago knocked Libra out of the stadium
6: LL drago knocked Libra out of the stadium
7: Libra wins by outspin
8: Libra knocked LL drago out of the stadium
9: Hard hit and both were knocked out of the stadium
10: LL drago knocked Libra out of the stadium
11: LL drago smashed Libra out of the stadium
12: Tie
13: LL drago smashed Libra out of the stadium
14: LL drago knocked Libra out of the stadium
15: LL drago knocked libra out of the stadium
Total wins for LL drago: 9
Total wins for Libra: 3
Ties: 3

In multi-hit mode
1. Libra knocked LL drago out of the stadium
2. Libra knocked LL drago out of the stadium
3. LL drago knocked Libra out of the stadium
4. LL drago smashed Libra out of the stadium
5. LL drago knocked Libra out of the stadium
6. Hard hit and both were knocked out
7. LL drago smashed Libra out of the stadium
8. LL drago knocked Libra out of the stadium
9. LL drago knocked Libra out of the stadium
10. LL drago knocked Libra out of the stadium
11. LL drago knocked Libra out of the stadium
12. Libra wins (lucky win)
13. LL drago knocked Libra out of the stadium
14. Hard hit and both were knocked out.
15. Libra wins by outspin
Total wins for LL drago: 9
Total wins for Libra: 4
Ties: 2
No jumping bey this time xD
With these results, not sure if Lightning is better than Storm, but imo it sure is equal xD should be in tier 1 for sure!
I somehow get the feeling it is weaker than storm, probably because of the less intense clanking sound. What do you think of the results?
One thing I've noticed for MFB smash attack combo's the fire one fire two test isn't accurate enough. With a proper sliding shoot and MF Libra C145WB is already in, firing a Smash Attacker at it with a Sliding Shoot puts the win ratio much higher than a regular battle. In a regular battle I've noticed Libra's can hit the Storm mid movement, before it could complete its "flower" pattern. In those cases it usually results in a recoil KO on Storm.

For me, if I get initiative I can nearly KO MF Libra C145WB well enough if it's fired first. Alternate Shooting fixes this a bit, but even then it's not good enough as the attacker is moving and may hit Libra as soon as it lands.

How did you test these and in what stadium?
(Aug. 02, 2009  11:19 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: One thing I've noticed for MFB smash attack combo's the fire one fire two test isn't accurate enough. With a proper sliding shoot and MF Libra C145WB is already in, firing a Smash Attacker at it with a Sliding Shoot puts the win ratio much higher than a regular battle. In a regular battle I've noticed Libra's can hit the Storm mid movement, before it could complete its "flower" pattern. In those cases it usually results in a recoil KO on Storm.

For me, if I get initiative I can nearly KO MF Libra C145WB well enough if it's fired first. Alternate Shooting fixes this a bit, but even then it's not good enough as the attacker is moving and may hit Libra as soon as it lands.

How did you test these and in what stadium?
I have the same opinion than u so when testing I played against my friend Dranzer. and my gf beynjiji in the attack stadium. we switched beyblades from times to times. those results are pretty much what ull get if u tested it urself against someone else. Lightning wheel is pretty good imo it is at least as good as storm though for some reason it looks weaker to me but the results cant lie. IMO it should defintely be in tier 1. If u want to wait someone else to test it (such as brad) its ok. i also wanna get a second opinion xD im still a noob in this game with the testing/results/conclusion thing haha, im curious to c if my thinking was right or wrong.

Edit: i noted the results only when i succeeded the sliding shoot. I didnt note the results when i shot it in the stadium and it went out immediately out of the stadium without making contact, as soon as there was contact i noted the results... maybe that would have change something in the results?