Lightning Gemios WD145 CS

I was wondering what you guys think of this bey combo:
Energy Ring: Gemios
Fusion Wheel: Lightning
Spin Track: WD145
Performance Tip: CS
I have gone on that beyblade customizer on the hasbro site and it says this bey has 5 stars for attack, 4 stars for balance, 4 stars for defense, and 2 stars for stamina. This appears to be very good although i'm not sure how reliable that customization system is. I also know it has low stamina but I designed it to be an attack bey.
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:36 PM)HiroGranger Wrote: I was wondering what you guys think of this bey combo:
Energy Ring: Gemios
Fusion Wheel: Lightning
Spin Track: WD145
Performance Tip: CS
I have gone on that beyblade customizer on the hasbro site and it says this bey has 5 stars for attack, 4 stars for balance, 4 stars for defense, and 2 stars for stamina. This appears to be very good although i'm not sure how reliable that customization system is. I also know it has low stamina but I designed it to be an attack bey.

No you need to test it and do not trust the star rating reported
Edit that's not legal nor good
You need to post test results for this combo against top tiers in order for this thread to remain here.
Ummm, that combo kinda sorta isn't legal... Gemios isn't meant to fit on Lightning. Also, the ratings Hasbro gives are virtually meaningless.... also, customizations need valid testing results Smile
Combo is illegal, no proper testing, Thread has been reported.
oh uh...
should they go together??
it sounds interesting but...
will it work??
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:42 PM)newpetz12345 Wrote: oh uh...
should they go together??
it sounds interesting but...
will it work??

This combo doesnt work because lightin can only be used with L Drago clear wheel. Read the rules.

Oh sorry guys. I didn't realize I had to put test results in. I read the rules, just didn't see that in there. I haven't gotten the bey yet, waiting for it to arrive. Deepest Apologies, sorry for wasting everyone's time
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:49 PM)HiroGranger Wrote: Oh sorry guys. I didn't realize I had to put test results in. I read the rules, just didn't see that in there. I haven't gotten the bey yet, waiting for it to arrive. Deepest Apologies, sorry for wasting everyone's time

You just need to be careful. You can get in a lot of trouble for posts like this.
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:51 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:49 PM)HiroGranger Wrote: Oh sorry guys. I didn't realize I had to put test results in. I read the rules, just didn't see that in there. I haven't gotten the bey yet, waiting for it to arrive. Deepest Apologies, sorry for wasting everyone's time

You just need to be careful. You can get in a lot of trouble for posts like this.

Thanks, its a lot of help to know that. This will not happen again
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Combo is illegal, no proper testing, Thread has been reported.

This is what were talking about in the State of WBO. Dont be harsh on the newbies man, not cool.
(Sep. 24, 2011  3:04 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Combo is illegal, no proper testing, Thread has been reported.

This is what were talking about in the State of WBO. Dont be harsh on the newbies man, not cool.

I was a little harsh. I did message him and apologize and offered him help. IF i offended anyone Im sorry. I just woke up when i saw this. Sorry everyone.

Dark
Its completely fine. I did something wrong, so its my fault and I should be told about my mistake. Trust me, I play on a high school football team, I've heard way harsher things, hahaha. I am making some LEGAL combo's with the beys I currently have though and running tests.