Lightest Energy Layers and Discs?

I’ve recently become obsessed with Operate’s Attack mode on a light combination because it can actually get in several good big hops on a good launch which makes for some solid Burst Attack against any combinations my brother can make (I can consistently Burst Winning Valkyrie, 4, Meteor, Revolve assuming I have a good, well-aimed launch). The lightest combo I’m currently able to make with Operate is Gigant Gaia, 12, Operate. I want to drop 12 off of this combo because of the potential hazard it poses to opposing Energy Layers.

I watched a video and if all of the measurements were correct, Oval should be the next lightest Disc after 12, but since I really have no way of getting an Oval, since it’s so old, I have my sights set on the next lightest, that being 11. If anybody isn’t able to fact check this off of the top of their head or has a different suggestion, it would be greatly appreciated.

I also don’t believe that Gaia is the lightest Layer out there, so if anybody could point me to a mad light energy Layer that isn’t subject to breakages or teeth wear, that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
11 or 3 disc would probably be the best replacement for 12 and for the layer just choose any single layer since they're really light. Also Dark Deathscyther is pretty light as well.
I think one of the plastic gen layers are the lightest, I’d say go with Wolborg if you can or Driger because they have better teeth than the others.
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:46 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: 11 or 3  disc would probably be the best replacement for 12 and for the layer just choose any single layer since they're really light. Also Dark Deathscyther is pretty light as well.
Thanks! Dark Deathscyther breaks tho... Any other Layer suggestions?
(Sep. 17, 2018  12:45 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:46 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: 11 or 3  disc would probably be the best replacement for 12 and for the layer just choose any single layer since they're really light. Also Dark Deathscyther is pretty light as well.
Thanks! Dark Deathscyther breaks tho... Any other Layer suggestions?

Acid Anubis, Horusood, Miniboros

Another thing I forgot to mention is single layer Xcalibur. The teeth won't wear like other older single layers and its light.
Now the lightest disc is aero',but you can only get one through the rare bey get battle.(Shining amaterios.aero'angle."an")
(Sep. 22, 2018  9:00 AM)pegasus0000 Wrote: Now the lightest disc is aero',but you can only get one through the rare bey get battle.(Shining amaterios.aero'angle."an")

That isn't necessarily confirmed. It's confirmed to be shorter than most core discs, but it has no visible gaps in the design, so it could be heavier than 12...

1. Dragoon is the lightest layer,and maybe use 12 with a light frame,it may be lighter than disks you got
Try Loop instead of Operate , AND , Try to do a Sliding Shoot . Just as K1mbo did it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4W5lp57X4Y