Life after death combo.

I used this combo and it beat a driger S with an Mg core and 10 heavy 65% of the time when it was launched first(which isnt that great but still). It was out of 20 battles in the Takara Attack Stadium.
The combo was:
Driger S AR
10 wide(Wide Survivor would be better)
MG Core(regular one)
Dranzer V BB(endurance mode)
Its got alot of life after death, but that's about it. I found it lost its balance too easy in endurance mode, I should try it in attack mode next. Try it and see what you think.
soo i see the dranzer v base i gave ya is workin it woold work better if i found the mg core that came with it
I dont think it will fare very well in attack mode. I guess you can use it against a compact driger S if the match comes up but i wouldent generaly use this combo.
(Sep. 28, 2008  5:01 AM)Maz Wrote: I dont think it will fare very well in attack mode. I guess you can use it against a compact driger S if the match comes up but i wouldent generaly use this combo.

Does wide survivor make it any better? I'm curios because I don't have one(I donno if you do tho.)
Wide Survivor is Survival God
That BB has LAD potential, but the only thing is when it gets to that point... It doesn't have as good of a survival rate compared to those using bearings/shafts and it's not really spin stealing either so there's nothing pushing it so LAD can be as useful. If you want it like that, I'd suggest just using it in the opposite direction as the opponent so it can steal spin bit by bit.
So will the Dranzer V base act well as a LAD because of the circular disc it can spin on??
It's like G said, "it doesn't have as good of a survival rate compared to those using bearings/shafts and it's not really spin stealing either so there's nothing pushing it so LAD can be as useful". Balance is worse as well and this would go down a lot faster.
I understand now...everybody should now that the Bearing/shafts are the best option anyway.
I see, Ok thanks guys.