Library of Nostalgia - The Place for All Your Childhood Works

Well, after seeing Sparta/DrigerMV's post about their story from back in the day, it made me remember all the stories I had written. So, without further ado, let's get this started!

Remember when you were younger, and you thought your stories were "godly"? Looking at them now, you realize they weren't that good at all (or maybe they are o.O ) ! Share your stories with us, maybe you've improved! Or maybe you just want the tinglish, nostalgic feeling of remembering the day you wrote your story! We promise not to make fun of you :3

Post your stories here! Please, if you can remember, post your age when you wrote it, to see how long ago it was written. You can also put notations/comments on your pieces, but make it either in smaller text, or a different color, so we know it's a note, and not part of the original story. Also, please don't edit/make a story and claim it was made a long time ago. We want to see real childhood work! Unhappy Earn a spot in the OP if you submit at least two stories!

It's recommended to put your story in a spoiler, but if it's short enough, you don't have to.

Stories by Author:

• NoodooSoup (Click to View)

Attention! Due to the limit of spoilers allowed in one post, the rest of the stories will be continued here!
Does it include Poems?
Sure, anything that was written back in the day is allowed Smile
Hey, what about our story?! Don't leave us out! Hahaha I'll C+P and PM it to you.
I didn't forget Tongue_out I just didn't know whether you wanted it in the OP or not Confused
I'll try to dig up a couple of mine! I know I had one "series" called "My Tiny Teacher and the Evil Space Ninjas From Mars", which was a disgrace to writer-kind.
Please do! And if you submit at least two stories, you'll get a spot in the OP! That's so the OP won't have too many "sections". Everyone else feel free to post it in the Public Gallery (the comments section)!
Found some more of mine, added to the OP! Come on guys, don't be shy to share your work Cute
I'll try and find some of my old story, though I warn you, they are the reason I stopped writing (cos they suck xD)
What about my two! The Sorcerer and the Wind Argots. Looking back at the names, I don't know why I chose them. They're horrible.
How long ago did you write them, Aura?
When I was 9 and 10. The Sorcerer one when I was 10 and the "Argots" one when I was 9.
Don't let the library die D:

Can you link to both of them, Aura?
Attention! The OP only allows for a certain amount of spoilers in each post! Because of this, the rest will be continued in this post! I will link to this post in the OP, don't worry Tongue_out_wink

Stories by Author continued:
  • Aura (continued) (Click to View)