LibraH145WB

Know nobody here has H145 yet, but would anybody be able to test this once they've got the part?
H145 looks like a useful defense part with a decent amount of weight to it, so I'm hoping this combo should work fairly well against low attackers.
I think differently, the horns look fragile..
Dunno the width of dark bull.. but if its about as wide as libra's wheel.. the plastic things will stick out..
Think it'll break easily..
Doesn't seem good for metal to hit the track anyway..

But hey, I could be wrong, for all we know it might turn out to be the best track for defense..
We said the same about Escolpio's WD145 track...

(Jun. 22, 2009  3:53 PM)Ghost Wrote: I think differently, the horns look fragile..
Don't think there's been a recorded case of a broken WD145 track here yet, and it's been around for ages.
Yes, but in the pictures, the horns extend beyond the wheel..
(Jun. 22, 2009  4:02 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Don't think there's been a recorded case of a broken WD145 track here yet, and it's been around for ages.
I have seen pictures of at least one broken WD145 recently on a Japanese blog. One whole wing was gone.
Ghost, it's designed to take hits, I seriously doubt they'd put a track out knowing it'd break nearly instantaneously..

(Jun. 22, 2009  4:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have seen pictures of at least one broken WD145 recently on a Japanese blog. One whole wing was gone.

Never seen one broken myself Confused How do the plastic sections that join the wings on H145 compare to WD145's?
It can be designed to take hits.. but its still Metal VS Plastic.. it can and will break eventually..

And if the track gets hit enough it will loose balance, no matter how good its designed..
That's what I think of it..
One video does not tell a good story..

I'm not saying it will break immediatly OOB..
I'm just saying that it can and will break easily when using it often, the way I can see it for now..
And that it is generally a bad thing if your track is being hit.. you're messing with the balance of weight if the track is hit.. it will knock it off balance..
I think it's just going to recoil. I don't see it being better than C145. But, of course I will give it a shot.
Yeah you said it better than I did..

Because of the recoil it'll loose balance and spin...