Libra DF145BS

Libra article is up. Comments, suggestions, etc are welcome, as always.

For the weight of the Libra Wheel, I put 43g as it says on hind's website ... but it does vary quite a bit. Anubis weighed his first mold Libras, and they came in at 41-42g. Those of you who have access to scales, would it be possible for you to weigh yours? I'd like to create an accurate "average" weight.
"Libra also has use in top tier Stamina customizations due to its circular form; Libra DF145D is a great choice. If you have more than one Libr" - Use in Stamina Customization

Just a mistake there, but looks a good article.
I was just about to put that Heart...

And yes, really nice article.
Haha, forgot to eliminate that. Thanks for pointing it out.

edit: I should also mention that I copy+pasted/adapted some of the stuff you said about Libra CH120RF, Brad. I hope you don't mind! There wasn't much point in me rewriting all of it.
Looks great. Good job.
This is a very good article. As for my Libra Wheels, I have 2, one weighs 44 grams, the other 44.5 grams, but they both feel the same when I held them xD
Awesome ... good job.
Brilloiant good job !
Just updated this article with a small notice regarding the banning of Libra. I will be adding new sections soon discussing it's impact on the game, and why it was banned.
(May. 07, 2010  6:12 AM)Kei Wrote: Just updated this article with a small notice regarding the banning of Libra. I will be adding new sections soon discussing it's impact on the game, and why it was banned.

Finally got around to doing this, and the addition is fairly substantial. I added two new sub-sections: "Controversy Over Libra" and "How Libra Dominated the MFB Metagame and Why It Was Banned". Here is a link to the first new section:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Over_Libra

Let me know what you think! I feel it is quite comprehensive.
Really good now need to wait for the rest of the mfb
Some grammatical errors.

Quote:Aside from it's circular, uninterrupted shape, it's insane weight in comparison with other Wheels is the main reason for it's game-breaking power.

it's = it is
its = belonging to it
i dont agree that RF is diffcult to control its more the tornado ridge doesnt function correctly with it,although other then that its realy good Joyful_2
I think it's important to note the flywheel effect that is caused by the weight distribution.
Just added in a new section called "The Reintroduction of Libra" to reflect the recent unbanning of Libra.
Um...
Quote:Libra was one of the most versatile parts available, however, it's banned and it's only use in a competitive situation currently is being useful for testing purposes. It also comes with DF145, one of the most useful Stamina Tracks. BS may not be any good, but Libra and DF145 more than make up for it. Every Blader should own one of this beyblade.
I think that some random person went and edited it. That or it hasn't been changed.
(Feb. 26, 2011  9:02 AM)UDC Wrote: Um...
Quote:Libra was one of the most versatile parts available, however, it's banned and it's only use in a competitive situation currently is being useful for testing purposes. It also comes with DF145, one of the most useful Stamina Tracks. BS may not be any good, but Libra and DF145 more than make up for it. Every Blader should own one of this beyblade.
I think that some random person went and edited it. That or it hasn't been changed.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll change it now.
Quote:Use in Defense Customization

The reason why Libra is an absolute must own is because of its unrivalled Defensive power. MF Libra C145WB is the current staple Defense customization. The heavy weight of the Metal Face, Libra, and C145 make it an almost immovable tank, and C145 provides exceptional Defense against low Attackers such as Quetzalcoatl 90RF with its three movable wings. And to top it off, WB is able to withstand powerful Attacks due to its wide surface area.

I doubt this is still valid, at least your top-tier list says it isn't.
Yes, it absolutely is not top-tier anymore. There is a couple of things in the article that need to be updated.

EDIT: Does anyone here know much about the third mold of Libra from BB-96? Does its performance differ at all from the previous molds? I don't have one, so I can't edit the Mold Variations section.
well kai-v and meteor king and others from the libra thread think that BB-96 version is better....
The mold looks the same as the reinforced ver. Cant think of the weight off the top of my head but i posted a video with the weight in the video thread.
I have the BB-96 mold, I'll weigh it for you guys. Just got it 2 days ago. I don't know about performance differences, but I have the weight. Just give me a second...
Quote:Every Blader should own one of this beyblade
Just a minor nitpick, but shouldn't Beyblade be capitalised?