Letting it RIP! at age 25!

It's been a while since i've gotten into beyblading.

i used to do so long ago when the plastics were out.

Now Im back collecting and battling it out with anyone who comes my way.

with a loss bring me back to customizing to get my win back

with a win, advice on how to customize

i love beyblading and now im a teacher in an elementary school where i even battle my students.

we will be having festival here on where im from and i am planning on hosting a BeyBlade Tournament to win prizes, beyblades, and bragging rights for the number on blader!

i may even make a custom beytrophy!

i just started so so far i only have 12 beys in my arsenal and my gf has 3 (yea she plays too! so HOT!)

I am also working on building a custom made bey stadium meant to hold 8 players minimum. (looking like the ones from the anime!)

Cute See you guys around and look out for my custom stadium and electric launcher! (for street battles)

LET IT RIP!!!!!

my current bey is Saramanda Ifraid 230WD (a massive towering force to be reckoned with)
Welcome to the WBO! Read your Welcome PM that Kai-V sent you! I hope you have a great time on WBO its really adicting.
Lol yes i did.

Although i was wondering. There is so much here and I'm getting confused at where to go and what to really look for.

Im working on getting a passport.

At the same time i want to get new beys and win stuff too lol
@ WingMaster: So true about what you said last.Smile
I do wonder if they will bring in a new bey system where there would be a motorized gear to prolong battles and optimize customization..... (future) lol
Awesome to see a person your age playing. Read the rules and don't get in trouble. Welcome.
Welcome, try not to get warned and read the first PM you get from Kai-V
Welcome to the WBO. Its great to see more people my age up here. Im 23 years old. You've found a woman who loves beyblade? Marry her. Thats all i can say.

Anyways, here are a few useful links you might need:

And feel free to message me if you need anything. Im always around.
Welcome to the WBO, I am sure you will enjoy your stay here. Keep up the Sprit!