Lets create A 5D beyblade system.

Actually one of my friends dad is an engineer and he tricked out a driger f to do that, I should ask him how. Also, I'm good at computer programming and I'm taking electronics this year in my gcse (UK year 9/10 exams subject). It would be hard for the spin track to expand , but you could make a new part - a STE - spin track extension, which increases or decreases the height of the track.
awesome
Try not say one word...

Just to emphasise, I think engine gear should be reintroduced to 5d if it works. That would make it super cool! Smile
Yeah This will take awhile I need my internet so bad
Also, in edition: I think they should make new Chrome Wheels like Soaring; based off of Beywheelz and Spin Tracks like S145-Shadow 145 based off of Beywheelz: a spin track that designs are like Shield 130 but the disc can switch modes to stamina by turning the top side over.
(Aug. 12, 2013  5:30 PM)jacolal Wrote: we could even have some sort of weapon coming out of the face like engine gear - so when the blade gets low in spin, defense weapons come out of the face; or actual engine gear could be added.

Does anyone know of a way to make that work? I think it is possible as my friend's dad has done it. He's unavailable for the next 2 months and I'm really excited about this thread. EeeEeeEee

Quote:Also, in edition: I think they should make new Chrome Wheels like Soaring; based off of Beywheelz and Spin Tracks like S145-Shadow 145 based off of Beywheelz: a spin track that designs are like Shield 130 but the disc can switch modes to stamina by turning the top side over.

Yeah that would be useful because the shield spin track is quite outclassed now, a stamina part to it would be really really useful in survival!
Have you thought of a way to add engine hear
I'm thinking but we can put a mini engine gear connected to the tip or through the spintack to the tip
I think you should put it into the Spin Track that attaches to both the Tip and MW. Like locking it up.
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:14 PM)Sorablader Wrote: I think you should put it into the Spin Track that attaches to both the Tip and MW. Like locking it up.

I think that'll look cool!Smile
I've wanted a new beyblade series for quite sometime. I don't want it to be called 5D, because I think Zero-G already took that position >:I But still a great idea!xD
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:20 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: I've wanted a new beyblade series for quite sometime. I don't want it to be called 5D, because I think Zero-G already took that position >:I But still a great idea!xD

In my opinion 5D does sound a little cheesyUncertain but what Sorablader said sounds pretty cool!
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:25 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:20 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: I've wanted a new beyblade series for quite sometime. I don't want it to be called 5D, because I think Zero-G already took that position >:I But still a great idea!xD

Yeah 5D does sound a little cheesyUncertain but what Sorablader said sounds pretty cool!

It's not cheesy. Just I think it's a little bit too late, Zero-G coming out after 4D already and all, this series would have to be called 6D or something >:I Also, The beyblades doing all of that crazy wicked stuff is just a little bit too far for me, make the beyblades attack, defence, and stamina wickedly upgraded, add a bunch of neat tips and tracks- plus fusion wheels and energy rings nobody has ever thought of, maybe some tricked out new launchers, and that's enough for me :I
I think it should be called "Zero Plastics" or "Plastics Fury"
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:32 PM)Sorablader Wrote: I think it should be called "Zero Plastics" or "Plastics Fury"

What's with the plastic? ._.'' Not to be a old school hater but plastic beyblades can't do carp to metal beyblades. It's like they spin for 2 seconds and they are knocked out, and thats for the stamina types Tongue_out
Sorry. Meant HMS Pinching_eyes
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:41 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Sorry. Meant HMS Pinching_eyes

Ah okay. Because those big fat ones that are full plastic are worthless.
Lol The Beyblade series is Called Beyblade:Metsl Evolution. The beys are called Metal Evolutionary Beys
@Theenemy7, I wanna say so many hurtful things because of what you just said ... But I think I will hold t back at risk of being warned.
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:41 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Sorry. Meant HMS Pinching_eyes

Yeah that sounds cool “HMS Fury” Tongue_out
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:43 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Lol The Beyblade series is Called Beyblade:Metsl Evolution. The beys are called Metal Evolutionary Beys

Metal Evolution? Well almost every bey that takes a important role in the series evolved in Metal Fury why isnt that one metal evolution? :l

(Aug. 12, 2013  11:44 PM)Tri Wrote: I wanna say so many hurtful things because of what you just said ... But I think I will hold t back at risk of being warned.

I'm sorry dude. I think I have the wrong plastic beys though, because the ones I know are like the size of a tennis ball and dont even have tracks or tips :l
Well change the title to "Metal Evolutionary Beys in Progress" because I've already started working on them.
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:43 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Lol The Beyblade series is Called Beyblade:Metsl Evolution. The beys are called Metal Evolutionary Beys

Lol Do you mean Beyblade: Metal EvolutionXP
Anyway metal evolutionary beys sound coolSmile