Let the Quest continue

Hello there and thank you for dropping by.
I never knew this site ever existed even when I googled it. I found this by random Beyblade search on Youtube and saw all the inspired children at the videos there.
That made my hear go wild, really.

My short bio is on my Profile site, but if you prefer to read it all here, you're welcome to do so.

So, my first name is Magnus also known as Kavasiki amoung the world wide web. I started Beyblading since the launch in 2002 when my first Beyblade was one of those with the plastic creatures. I was around 9 then and I was hookeds the moments I span my first Beyblade.

When me and my friends back then got as much nerd as possible I got the illusion that I was able make the whole world go into a Beyblade era. By doing so I needed prizes and people. The first Local tournament was hosted around the beginning of 2003 where only 20 Bladers participated. The prize to first place was a diploma, 2 Beyblades of the winner's choice. Second prize was 1 Beyblade of their choice and a diploma. Third place got a diploma like the rest of top 3 and some money.

It actually was pretty fun so I decided with my friends that we could and should do it bigger. With the help of out parents, we was able to rent a local office to do our later Beyblade tournament and so it became as Norwegian Bey Tournament. But Beyblade became less popular and we soon could't hold any tournament. So in the middle of 2007 we decided to end this, so we did. In winter of 2008 my house burned down and I lost all of my stuff. I was able to by a new Beyblade after searching 7 toy stores and one of them had one in their storage, but no arena. My friends got bored so I had no one to play with at that time.

Now that Metal Fight is out, I will begin to host locals again. Hopefully make it more popular than it was before.

I thank you for reading all this Tongue_out_wink

I hope I will be active, but I cannot guarantee anything.
-Regards, Kavasiki
whew, quite a bit of words there~! Smile but welcome to WBO!