LeoneLione's Free Avatar and Signature Shop!! (CLOSED)

Poll: What do you this of your banner?

It's Awesome!
87.50%
It Looks Horrible!
12.50%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
Can I have an avatar with Meteo L Drago on it with a fiery background? Can you also include blader200000 in a fiery font on the bottom left (just a small one). Not in a rush so you can finish any time you like. Thanks
(Mar. 23, 2011  9:15 AM)LeoneLione Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  9:34 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Leave text space for me to fill in
an anime battle eg ginka on left with gpegasis vs meteo ldrago and ryuga on right
back round half one colour the rest another colour
Backround graphic depends on the bey and owner

thanks y ou sigs are THE BEST
an anime battle eg ginka on left with gpegasis vs meteo ldrago and ryuga on right

Oh i forgot to say sig and matching avi

Here ya go:
[Image: bakersdozenavatar.png]
[Image: bakersdozensig.png]

If you don't like it I can always change it...
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:13 AM)Chaotic_Blader Wrote: Can i have kyoya, fang leone,with a cool white font, and any white background with a cool green design
Thanks in advance!

Is that a sig or an avatar you're asking?

Soz the text when I did it didnt work so can you please add the text( Bakers Dozen ) and on my avi can you put the beyblades a bit higher thanks
make me a sigs
Text:sohra top middle make it more cooler
Image: ldrago destroy with ryugga on the left side and bigbang pegasis with ginga
on the right side .
BackgroundGrinepend on the image

THanks
Format: Signature
Text: ^Kakashi^ (top right corner)
Color Text: Depends on image.
Background Color/Graphics: Faint blue glowing light.

Thanks.
(Mar. 23, 2011  9:33 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  9:15 AM)LeoneLione Wrote:

Oh i forgot to say sig and matching avi

Here ya go:
[Image: bakersdozenavatar.png]
[Image: bakersdozensig.png]

(Mar. 23, 2011  1:13 AM)Chaotic_Blader Wrote: Can i have kyoya, fang leone,with a cool white font, and any white background with a cool green design
Thanks in advance!

Is that a sig or an avatar you're asking?

Soz the text when I did it didnt work so can you please add the text( Bakers Dozen ) and on my avi can you put the beyblades a bit higher thanks

Ok here's your avatar:
[Image: bakersdozenavatar-1.png]
And I guess you figured out the text problem right?
Thanks in advance!

Here you are:
[Image: chaoticblader.png]
(Mar. 24, 2011  7:31 AM)Sohra Wrote: how about mine?

Sorry I'm getting to it, it's just because of school and all I only got to finish his...
And is it ok is Ldrago destroy is on the right and big bang on the left?
Sohra be patient. You posted in 3 signature shops asking people to make you the exact same signature as the one in here..
actually,like what kai-v said,requesting from another person is very disrespectful
(Mar. 23, 2011  10:42 AM)^Kakashi^ Wrote: Format: Signature

Thanks.

Witch beyblade because there is Storm Pegasus, Galaxy Pegasus, and Big Bang Pegasus...
(Mar. 23, 2011  9:26 AM)blader200000 Wrote: Can I have an avatar with Meteo L Drago on it with a fiery background? Can you also include blader200000 in a fiery font on the bottom left (just a small one). Not in a rush so you can finish any time you like. Thanks

Here you are:
[Image: blader200000.png]
(Mar. 24, 2011  7:31 AM)Sohra Wrote: how about mine?

Here you are:
[Image: Sohra.png]

Sorry to tell you this but to make yours was the most annoying of all because I had to find the good images with the good angle and then all of them except for like one I had to use the eraser tool witch takes like 10x as long than just cropping it...
(Mar. 24, 2011  6:49 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: [quote='^Kakashi^' pid='587610' dateline='1300873372']
Format: Signature

Thanks.

Storm Pegasus please.
And can you explain the background color/graphics a bit better because I don't see exactly what you want there...
I want the background to be like a faint blue glowing light behind Ginga and his beyblade.

Sort of like Bakers Dozens signature, where there's a blue glowing light.
(Mar. 24, 2011  7:23 AM)LeoneLione Wrote:
Thanks in advance!

Here you are:
[Image: chaoticblader.png]

i like it and can you make me a matching avatar?
Text:my username(ROCK GIRAFFE713)
Color Text:Gold(if cant just make it yellow)
Images (Max 3):Wang Da Xiang,rock giraffe and ldrago destroy(if cant get pic ray unicorn would be fine)
Background ColorGasprange
Background Graphic (flames, lightning, waves, etc.(max one):flames
can i have a matching avatar as well
You done a good job with Chaotic's sig... Now I want one! Kyoya with Hell Kerbecs to he left side of him and Fang Leone on the right side of him. Him in the middle. I want half of the backgound chaotic's color and the other half to be sort of kerbecs color. something like ga's but with Fang Leone. Ga's http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x455...1298149239
Text: Xyo
Font Color: Black
Background: the one you did for me
Pics: LDrago Destroy http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...NEEfVzVnNu and Ryuuga : http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...qr1VBnujJg if its not good you may change Ryuuga pic
Description: Ryuuga on left and Ldrago Destroy on the right
Here you are Kakashi:
[Image: kakashi.png]

Here's your avatar Chaotic:
[Image: Chaotic_Bladeravatar.png]
Hope you like them and the others I will get to soon...
nice signatures can I have a sig and a matching avatar. Here is the information
Pic links: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...29,r:0,s:0, http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...59&bih=504. Those are the pics.
Background: lighting, flames, or a type of fiery background which ever looks good.
Text: Any good looking text with my name on it!
Thanks
Thanks LeoneLione
I have decided to close this sig shop because it's useless, half of the sigs/avatars that I make do not get used! Sorry to all the people that didn't get their sigs back but this sig shop is again just plain useless...