Leone's War

Poll: Do you want to hear more of this story?

Yes
94.12%
No
5.88%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
any of u guys wanna read my story....srry beyhunter i dont wanna steal ur readers but im jus trying to get more ppl to read it XD...btw my story is task force blade
I know about your story.... we are exactly having a competition and you aren't "stealing" readers.. so it is fine though not the right place to advertise
Ending and epilouge #1 added
“Don’t you guys goof off just because in one week you get sent home” Barked Dowelld. I felt bad for him since he would probably stay here for every. That was probably why he rarely smiled. The again doesn’t he want to serve? Well anyway life here is good again. There have been few reports of fighting. The last bullet fired, I heard, was last week. Some people think something is up. I think we won basically. Very cocky of me indeed to say that.

It was a blue shadow. Extremely fast. So beautiful in a way. Three more passed. Then it happened. A couple buildings exploded. People were screaming for help. The anti-aircraft were at work since one of the planes flew down running from blue to red. How spectacular, but violently. We got orders since we were getting attacked from the front. We ran towards then and were greeted by gunfire. We returned the favor. I couldn’t be distracted by those planes anymore. I just killed the enemy with my gun in this continuous, clashing battle. Just like my little brother’s Beyblade game. I snapped out of it and paid attention to my surroundings. I fought and kept shooting like a mad man. Like all the others, almost like we were twins, clone, or something. The blue flash went past my eye. I felt pain and felt as I was flying. I saw red drop like rain on the sand. I fell to the ground. Leone was nearby on the ground. Leone was spinning. Leone spun and the sand went everywhere. It was like it was doing a beautiful dance. It stopped after a while. I did not feel good one bit. I saw medical units pick Leone up and head towards me. Everything went dark.

Epilogue
It has been 2 years since that happened. I am talking to you yes. Am I alive, you can say. Look at my brother’s soul and you will see me. Sadly, he now looks at Leone alone. Leone is part of me now. It has my blood. My brother hasn’t wiped it off. I never told you my name. I almost forgot it throughout these 3 years and 51 weeks. Well I’m Private Skipper Jackson. I live in my family’s heart. I am a ex soldier and this…. Was not only my story, but the end of the spinning, the cycle, the beginning of what changes because of my death. I’ll remember those black skies, yet I’ll cherish those sunsets.
that was a sad first ending? i'm assuming that's the one you handed in?
any way the other ending is probably that skipper survives but anyway can't wait for the next Stupid
Yes as you guess lol.. Im showing this to my new English teacher tommorow with this ending.
i read your mind jk lol
just guessed as u said
Anyone wanna attempt to make a picture for this?Well a cover picture... I have no skill in that art... I can supply pictures.. Person gets mentioned when submitted if there is every a writing competition
I really love this story. I wish I was better at editing pictures. I would enter if I was. Anyways that is an amazing story I really like it.
There is only one real question.... Who voted no?
ill draw a cover.
oh! just had a great idea!
Great work. The second ending could be: he could throw Leone, and it could go all like, elementally and blow up the planes, then he goes into shock or something. Just an idea, because the story needs more BeyBlades, heh.
Dude, not trying to be mean, but this is a realistic story

Galaxy epic whats your idea
a gun with the sharpied rock leone over it.(cover)
I like that idea for a cover... My Intro to Literature (9th grade teacher, not the 8th grade one which originally looked at this a year ago when it was just 2 pages and with a plastic) is coming to check out my forum today or tommorow
Gone try to make this 20 to 80 pages, I hopefully will be posting second ending after school today
Sorry
Coming soon to a forum near you...

"HQ to Stealth Eagle, HQ to Stealth Eagle" crackled the radio tramission in that grainy vioce.
"Eagle here have you recieved our signal" I spoke back to the faceless, expressionless radio. I glanced at the barometer
"Yes, we have recieved distress signal, what is your problem" the vioce was now almost robotic.
"We are lossing altitude steadily, we need to know where to land yet we are 153 meters from land" I said.
"......" Nothing, no reassurance
"HQ?" I asked
"Try to proceed to land, their is a base stationed near the area. Also there is a boat in the air also" HQ reported
The water was so blue. Then we land on this liquid ground. I knew we weren't going to make it to land, but now we now there is a ship. Then, there was the wave.
What do you think
finally i've benn waiting for this