[Leicester/Midlands, UK] Event Interest Thread

Hello UK! This is a thread to gauge interest for beyblade events and tournaments in the midlands. As I will be based in Leicester, that will likely be the main location of future events that I run. There will be all sorts of formats based on what people want to play.

If you are interested, leave a reply. Keep your eyes on this thread for news about current or future events.
Yes then, finally something local to me. I'm just happy to blade mate.
Heya, I'm new to the scene and have started collecting Pro series to play bring round to friend's board game nights. I'm by no means competitive, but I'm in Cambridgeshire and I'd be happy to blade with people 😊🤔
Just a quick reminder in case anyone has not seen it, we are having a tournament next week on Sunday 4th December in Leicester. There are plenty of spaces still available so if you can, come along! And remember to share with all your fellow bladers!

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Let-s-B...ds--106262
I plan to Host a Burst GT tournament in Leicester on February 18th. Updates will be posted here and in the UK Discord channel.
(Oct. 15, 2022  9:58 PM)Robbthy7 Wrote: Heya, I'm new to the scene and have started collecting Pro series to play bring round to friend's board game nights. I'm by no means competitive, but I'm in Cambridgeshire and I'd be happy to blade with people 😊🤔

Yooo if you're collecting pro series, that'll be perfect for the upcoming event! It's a GT tournament.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Leicest...oo--106804
Just a small bump as a reminder of the Burst GT event happening on the 18th of February in 2 weeks time in Leicester! Link to sign up and information is below:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Leicest...oo--106804
Hello Midlands peeps, I may be planning to hold an event on either the 14th or the 21st of May (Both Sundays), However need to see if there is interest for it.
So if you think you'd up for it just reply here! It will be a Burst Standard event.

For those closer to London there is also a possible plan for somethign on June 3rd if you want something a bit more south.
(Apr. 20, 2023  6:54 PM)Sowmi Wrote: Hello Midlands peeps, I may be planning to hold an event on either the 14th or the 21st of May (Both Sundays), However need to see if there is interest for it.
So if you think you'd up for it just reply here! It will be a Burst Standard event.

For those closer to London there is also a possible plan for somethign on June 3rd if you want something a bit more south.
Yess! I couldnt make the london spring bash however I can make it on june 3rd and I dont mind going to midlands
(Apr. 20, 2023  6:54 PM)Sowmi Wrote: Hello Midlands peeps, I may be planning to hold an event on either the 14th or the 21st of May (Both Sundays), However need to see if there is interest for it.

Yes mate any of those days are good for me in the Midlands dude.

I'm sure we could make it down there again, +4 interest from the BladeKnights Smile

For those closer to London there is also a possible plan for something on June 3rd if you want something a bit more south.

Definitely! As long as it's a Sunday I can usually make it and I'm happy to travel with a few of the other BladeKnights from in/around Manchester, so we'd be at least 3 bladers to enter, maybe even 4 or 5 if their schedules are free.

I think May 14th works better for me personally, but I'd try to make it to either date (Y)
(Apr. 24, 2023  4:22 PM)r0blivion Wrote: Definitely! As long as it's a Sunday I can usually make it and I'm happy to travel with a few of the other BladeKnights from in/around Manchester, so we'd be at least 3 bladers to enter, maybe even 4 or 5 if their schedules are free

Awesome, good to know. I'll start setting things up soon!
Hello everyone! The event for Leicester has been approved! It will be on Sunday 14th May at 1.30pm at ReRoll Board Game Cafe.

Here is the Link to the sign up page: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Spinnin...ng--107682

Hey you know the tournament on June 3rd? How many beys will you need to bring? I know it not approved yet but if it is then would you need to bring 3 beys? I’m preparing for future tournaments and I’m wondering how many beys I should buy and prepare combos with.
(Apr. 30, 2023  8:32 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Hey you know the tournament on June 3rd? How many beys will you need to bring? I know it not approved yet but if it is then would you need to bring 3 beys? I’m preparing for future tournaments and I’m wondering how many beys I should buy and prepare combos with.

I have not yet decided what the first stage will be yet but it is always good to have at least 3 beys prepared for any event, as in the final stage you will require 3 beyblades.
(May. 01, 2023  11:22 AM)Sowmi Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2023  8:32 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Hey you know the tournament on June 3rd? How many beys will you need to bring? I know it not approved yet but if it is then would you need to bring 3 beys? I’m preparing for future tournaments and I’m wondering how many beys I should buy and prepare combos with.

I have not yet decided what the first stage will be yet but it is always good to have at least 3 beys prepared for any event, as in the final stage you will require 3 beyblades.

Alright I will prepare 3.
(May. 01, 2023  12:04 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(May. 01, 2023  11:22 AM)Sowmi Wrote: I have not yet decided what the first stage will be yet but it is always good to have at least 3 beys prepared for any event, as in the final stage you will require 3 beyblades.

Alright I will prepare 3.
Just bring all your beys. That's what I do.
(May. 01, 2023  2:11 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(May. 01, 2023  12:04 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Alright I will prepare 3.
Just bring all your beys. That's what I do.

I actually don't have any db beys that's why I'm ordering them online.
Good afternoon will there be any more events in the Midlands for the future?
(Aug. 03, 2023  1:53 PM)ChaddyB Wrote: Good afternoon will there be any more events in the Midlands for the future?

Hi! There certainly will be in Leicester, but it may be a little while (around September and October) before the next one for when i am back in Leicester.