Lego beyblades

(Jun. 07, 2018  9:54 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Here are 4 more beys plus a remastered Beat Kukulcan!
[Image: rwYLNNPqigvLtmKhP64CMS-36-Sd0f63dWBepDip...-dbFkaEynB][Image: FEW4H_Qr1cFHysZ3fWu8Fa64J90CknHLbDDFVhd1...QNThANeLw1]
The beys from left to right (Bottom photo) are: Deep Chaos, Beat Kukulcan, Twin Nemesis (w/Ultimate reboot driver), Spriggan Requiem and Ark Bahammut! These took me all day yesterday and some of this morning to make, but were totally worth it!

Man dC was on point! You made Ultra Destinus's models a dream come true!
Could you make Illnuc's Coca-Cola Lost Luinor just for the laughs? XD

(Jun. 13, 2018  5:35 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2018  9:54 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Here are 4 more beys plus a remastered Beat Kukulcan!
[Image: rwYLNNPqigvLtmKhP64CMS-36-Sd0f63dWBepDip...-dbFkaEynB][Image: FEW4H_Qr1cFHysZ3fWu8Fa64J90CknHLbDDFVhd1...QNThANeLw1]
The beys from left to right (Bottom photo) are: Deep Chaos, Beat Kukulcan, Twin Nemesis (w/Ultimate reboot driver), Spriggan Requiem and Ark Bahammut! These took me all day yesterday and some of this morning to make, but were totally worth it!

Man dC was on point! You made Ultra Destinus's models a dream come true!
Thanks!
(Jun. 13, 2018  5:54 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Could you make Illnuc's Coca-Cola Lost Luinor just for the laughs? XD

(Jun. 13, 2018  5:35 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Man dC was on point! You made Ultra Destinus's models a dream come true!
Thanks!

Sure I can! I even needed to learn how to build longinus anyways.
(Jun. 13, 2018  5:54 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Could you make Illnuc's Coca-Cola Lost Luinor just for the laughs? XD

(Jun. 13, 2018  5:35 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Man dC was on point! You made Ultra Destinus's models a dream come true!
Thanks!

Here's Ilinnuc's Coca Cola combo!
The red Lost Longinus layer was easier than expected, but still very fun to build!
[Image: Ilinnuc_s_Coca_cola_combo.png]
[Image: Ilinnuc_s_Coca_cola_combo_top_view.png]
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:48 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:

Thanks!

Here's Ilinnuc's Coca Cola combo!
The red Lost Longinus layer was easier than expected, but still very fun to build!
[Image: Ilinnuc_s_Coca_cola_combo.png]
[Image: Ilinnuc_s_Coca_cola_combo_top_view.png]

I absolutely love it! It's amazing!
Could you please make hell salamander with the energy layer in defense mode?
(Jun. 17, 2018  5:19 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Could you please make hell salamander with the energy layer in defense mode?

Even better, I'll give it a mode change!
Cool, thx
(Jun. 17, 2018  8:53 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Cool, thx

Here's the defense mode for Hell Salamander!
This is the only thing that can qualify for a mode change what you compare it to the attack mode.
[Image: hades_salamander_top_view_Defense_mode.png]
[Image: hades_salamander.png]
(Jun. 26, 2018  3:40 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:

This is the only thing that can qualify for a mode change what you compare it to the attack mode.
So awesome! ultra destinus, can you try out Hazard Kerbeus, I know its just out but if you could try. And could you do the gimmick too?

Wow that's neat man! Great job! You mad my favorite Cho Z bey so well! Great work!
You should check squabble productions on YouTube he has made all the beys in logo they look so good for lego
(Jun. 26, 2018  7:02 AM)Bey Legend XD Wrote: You should check squabble productions on YouTube he has made all the beys in logo they look so good for lego

Both of them have real talent but Squabble Productions is able to make it a reality...
(Jun. 26, 2018  9:51 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  7:02 AM)Bey Legend XD Wrote: You should check squabble productions on YouTube he has made all the beys in logo they look so good for lego

Both of them have real talent but Squabble Productions is able to make it a reality...

As of now, he's not the only one! Dragoon MSUV has leapt into the scene, as well as a bey that my brother made. He calls it Anger Chronos and it's pretty cool!
[Image: 20180626_063855.jpg][Image: 20180626_063820.jpg]
(Jun. 26, 2018  11:45 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  9:51 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Both of them have real talent but Squabble Productions is able to make it a reality...

As of now, he's not the only one! Dragoon MSUV has leapt into the scene, as well as a bey that my brother made. He calls it Anger Chronos and it's pretty cool!
Wow... That's so cool! The first one looks like a Neptune more than a Dragoon but it depends how you look at it... Is it the Chameleon beyblade from plastics?XD! Great Job to the both of you!
(Jun. 26, 2018  1:07 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  11:45 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: As of now, he's not the only one! Dragoon MSUV has leapt into the scene, as well as a bey that my brother made. He calls it Anger Chronos and it's pretty cool!
Wow... That's so cool! The first one looks like a Neptune more than a Dragoon but it depends how you look at it... Is it the Chameleon beyblade from plastics?XD! Great Job to the both of you!

Thanks, I tried to tell him, but then i realized i'd have been arguing with a 7 year old and i didn't have the mood or patience for that so I let him call it anger chronos
(Jun. 26, 2018  11:45 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  9:51 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Both of them have real talent but Squabble Productions is able to make it a reality...

Those are wonderful! Especially Dragoon MSUV! I am a plastics fan so that is an eye catch for me. What is that part you have used for the tip? You can battle them right? And can you please try Hazard Kerbeus!
(Jun. 26, 2018  5:18 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  11:45 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: As of now, he's not the only one! Dragoon MSUV has leapt into the scene, as well as a bey that my brother made. He calls it Anger Chronos and it's pretty cool!
Those are wonderful! Especially Dragoon MSUV! I am a plastics fan so that is an eye catch for me. What is that part you have used for the tip? You can battle them right? And can you please try Hazard Kerbeus!

Thanks, Im glad you like it! I used two blue transparent 1x1 round plates. one with a stud and one as a tile. and don't worry, Hazard Kerbeus will be done soon!

(Jun. 26, 2018  5:18 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

Here's Hazard Kerbeus! The gimmick does work, but only in real life.
[Image: Hazard_Kerbeus.png]
[Image: Hazard_Kerbeus_side_view.png]

It's still pretty good considering you resources were limited.
(Jun. 26, 2018  7:39 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  3:40 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Here's the defense mode for Hell Salamander!

It's still pretty good considering you resources were limited.

Yeah, I suppose it is okay for lego.
(Jun. 26, 2018  6:26 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  5:18 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Those are wonderful! Especially Dragoon MSUV! I am a plastics fan so that is an eye catch for me. What is that part you have used for the tip? You can battle them right? And can you please try Hazard Kerbeus!

Thanks, Im glad you like it! I used two blue transparent 1x1 round plates. one with a stud and one as a tile. and don't worry, Hazard Kerbeus will be done soon!

(Jun. 26, 2018  5:18 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Those are wonderful! Especially Dragoon MSUV! I am a plastics fan so that is an eye catch for me. What is that part you have used for the tip? You can battle them right? And can you please try Hazard Kerbeus!

Here's Hazard Kerbeus! The gimmick does work, but only in real life.
[Image: Hazard_Kerbeus.png]
[Image: Hazard_Kerbeus_side_view.png]
That is on spot! This is even better that Spriggan Requiem! No worries if the gimmick doesn't work. This is my favourite. Thanks!
Could you do Buster Excalibur next?
Check out Squabble Productions, Brickblade, Nebula’s Beyblade World, and Cody the Dragon Samurai. They all have really cool beys!
(Jun. 09, 2018  2:25 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  2:12 AM)Valt oye Wrote: Can u set up a page in marketplace and sell these

Also can u make galaxy zues, guardian kerbeus and screw trident

I don't have the real life parts to make these commercially yet. that said, i need to know if the parts i use for my beys even exist. so that's a major obstacle holding me back from selling these.
 i already built those beys before

Well, you're using LDD for the designs, correct? That means all of the pieces you use on that application exist in real life!
(Jul. 11, 2018  10:31 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Could you do Buster Excalibur next?

Sure! I'll even do a double upload with a mystery bey!

(Jul. 11, 2018  10:54 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  2:25 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: I don't have the real life parts to make these commercially yet. that said, i need to know if the parts i use for my beys even exist. so that's a major obstacle holding me back from selling these.
 i already built those beys before

Well, you're using LDD for the designs, correct? That means all of the pieces you use on that application exist in real life!

I use LDD Extended. I get more virtual parts, but not all of them exist as production parts.