Lego beyblades

(May. 22, 2018  7:32 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: What about Flame Sagittario and red recolor Drain Fafnir?

Dont worry! I'm working on them so they'll be perfect.
(May. 21, 2018  10:29 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: These look amazing!!! Next, can you please do... Flame Sagittario? After that, can you do the red Drain Fafnir? Thanks in advance!

Flame Sagittario is done!
[Image: Flame_Sagittario_top_view.png]
[Image: Flame_Sagittario.png]
Here the Red Fafnir And the original fafnir's update! I finally figured out how to do 3 dragon heads in lego!
[Image: Drain_fafnir_red_side_view.png]
[Image: Drain_fafnir_Update.png]
They look just the best! Thanks so much!
(May. 23, 2018  6:51 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Arc Buhammat or Deep Chaos?

i already did those beys, but i can do other generation beyblades if you'd like!
Hell salamander, archer Hercules, and revive Pheonix plz
(May. 21, 2018  4:59 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Quick question: Who builds these beys better, me or squabble productions? i'm just curious.

Yours. To me, yours has more detail.
(May. 23, 2018  10:52 PM)Valt oye Wrote: Hell salamander, archer Hercules, and revive Pheonix plz

i did Hell Salamander already, but i can't do the rest until they're released because i want to make them perfect so i'll need every detail.
These are turning out to be really cool! I challenge you to make Nova Neptune Vertical Trans
Hey, is it okay if i post some beys that I built?
I think so.
(May. 24, 2018  6:28 PM)TheFireBlader Wrote: Hey, is it okay if i post some beys that I built?

Sure you can! The thread is for lego beys so you can all post whatever beys you've built!
Could you try Surtr S2? It's a hasbro exclusive bey, and seeing it in lego form would be AWESOME!
Surtr S2 Spread Quake (blue quake performance tip) is the combo
I'll try and do the requests after I figure out how to build a Nova Neptune.
(May. 24, 2018  1:52 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: These are turning out to be really cool! I challenge you to make Nova Neptune Vertical Trans

I did what i could, but three sided beys are hard! but here's nova nepstrius anyways.
[Image: Nova_nepstrius_Top_view.png]
[Image: Nova_nepstrius.png]
these beys are getting popular! i might make this a business!

(May. 25, 2018  7:00 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Could you try Surtr S2? It's a hasbro exclusive bey, and seeing it in lego form would be AWESOME!

Surtr S2 is Finished!
[Image: Surtr_S2_top_view.png]
[Image: Surtr_S2.png]
The Quake tip is an interesting tip to make and battle with, and unlike the actual quake from hasbro, this one really bounces!
are my lego beyblades still good?
ik i havent uploaded any how to's lately but ive still done a lot
(May. 30, 2018  2:45 AM)enderdude2.0 Wrote: are my lego beyblades still good?
ik i havent uploaded any how to's  lately but ive still done a lot

I don't really know for sure because i havent seen them, but I bet they must look great! You wouldn't happen to be the young youtuber, Squabble Productions, would you?
(May. 30, 2018  2:57 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(May. 30, 2018  2:45 AM)enderdude2.0 Wrote: are my lego beyblades still good?
ik i havent uploaded any how to's  lately but ive still done a lot

I don't really know for sure because i havent seen them, but I bet they must look great! You wouldn't happen to be the young youtuber, Squabble Productions, would you?
na im lego bey god but i am young
Make revive Pheonix and archer Hercules
(May. 30, 2018  1:20 PM)Valt oye Wrote: Make revive Pheonix and archer Hercules

I'll see what i can do for Hercules and Phoenix
(May. 30, 2018  2:17 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(May. 30, 2018  1:20 PM)Valt oye Wrote: Make revive Pheonix and archer Hercules

I'll see what i can do for Hercules and Phoenix
i made pheonix and the gimmick  works
(May. 30, 2018  3:07 PM)enderdude2.0 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2018  2:17 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: I'll see what i can do for Hercules and Phoenix
i made pheonix and the gimmick  works

can you post the link?

(May. 30, 2018  5:51 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Holy Knight God Valkyrie?

It has no combo. Make one for it and he might make it.