Lego Beyblades

I have one from my own system, it's called:

Devil DEF001 (Basic)

If you want pictures, you get pictures!
(Apr. 06, 2014  9:20 PM)The Troll Wrote: I have one from my own system, it's called:

Devil DEF001 (Basic)

If you want pictures, you get pictures!
Go ahead! i look forward too seeing them!
I wanna make a lego beyblade but my legos are in storage!
Imma try this out on Digital Designer, some of my legos have rot over time due to their extensive use, and yes I used every single piece no doubt about it. Lost maybe a ton, unfortunate.

Hopefully I can mess around with greebling (placing many details into a small space, I think).
The first game I wanna design will be called Lego Beyblade Galaxy it'll be so freaking cool!
I would recommend watching Alek Yap/BionicleAlek789 and TheLegoBeyChampion while you are building/designing lego beys.Also when you name your beys make them cool and funky!
Yayyyyyyy I found a simple but good design for a lego beyblade launcher and I found a Galaxy Pegasus lego design! I recommend using the Lego digital designer on Lego.com when making a bey it has all the parts and you can make a digital Lego beyblade it shows you what your idea looks like plus its fun to use if your making Lego beyblade combos cause you have unlimited Legos to use!
I finally got some Legos and made a Lego beyblade I've finally decided to call it Saber Leopard FSWD its a defense type with two modes the first is slash defense the second is smash mode!

I will try and send some picks!
I'm sorry to say this, but why are we just commenting stuff like "I had Legos but I lost most of them/they're in storage" and "I made them but I can't take pictures". Sorry if I'm mini-modding, but if we comment more like this, we're a bunch of blowhards. (Blowhards are people who say they're going to do something , but not do it.)
(Apr. 09, 2014  4:34 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'm sorry to say this, but why are we just commenting stuff like "I had Legos but I lost most of them/they're in storage" and "I made them but I can't take pictures". Sorry if I'm mini-modding, but if we comment more like this, we're a bunch of blowhards. (Blowhards are people who say they're going to do something , but not do it.)

I offered to upload pics but nobody seemed interested to see them.
http://s92.photobucket.com/user/Cyclone/...ml?filters[user]=139865532&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0 well I did do something hers a pic of Saber Leopard!

Dragon there was one I was too I just didn't know I was supposed to show that I was!

http://s92.photobucket.com/user/Cyclone/...sort=3&o=1 sorry the other URL was messed up I tested it out to make sure and found out it doesn't work so I'm posting this one in stead!
Its a little out dated though but close enough!
(Apr. 09, 2014  3:19 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote: Its a little out dated though but close enough!

Don't double post, just edit your other.

All these cool looking bigger ones make mine look so tiny XD
Cool Saber Leopard! you should continue making lego beys!