Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

talk about the game here! The new legend of Zelda for wii integrating the wii motion plus
The Legend of Zelda: Technical Difficulties May Be Included.
(Jun. 17, 2010  12:24 AM)castleoblivion Wrote: talk about the game here!

on the absolute edge here with threads which have opening posts consisting of "discuss here"

Why can't you contribute yourself?
(Jun. 17, 2010  12:49 AM)♥ Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2010  12:24 AM)castleoblivion Wrote: talk about the game here!

on the absolute edge here with threads which have opening posts consisting of "discuss here"

Why can't you contribute yourself?
because i don't really know much...however, the wii motion plus is gonna make the motions sickly accurate
I like the graphics, maybe because they look like LOZ: the wind waker.
(Jun. 17, 2010  12:40 AM)To Wrote: The Legend of Zelda: Technical Difficulties May Be Included.

It's only a little wireless interference. Just make sure nobody is doing something that might trigger the epic lag seen on stage.
This game honestly looks and sounds incredibly underwhelming.

But of course, after the poor critical reception to Twilight Princess, I figured Nintendo would go and bastardize the series with it's stupid "wider audience" carp somehow.
I'm excited for this game, but after seeing the people playing the demo, I'm worried that gameplay might be difficult (IE Swinging the sword)

I mean, even the game creator had a hard time killing the Boko Babas.
Uncertain the best LoZ games were Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask...windwaker is ok but if this is anything like it i won't play it....
More motion bs?

I hope there's a Gamcube/Classic controller option for this one too.
(Jun. 19, 2010  6:27 AM)Quirky Wrote: More motion bs?

the gamecube is seriously the best system nintendo has released aside from hand helds
(Jun. 19, 2010  7:53 AM)Taru Wrote:

the gamecube is seriously the best system nintendo has released aside from hand helds

Nintendo 64?
i am looking foward to this, because with the wii motion plus, link swings the way you swing the wii remote
(Jun. 19, 2010  9:17 AM)Robsta Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2010  7:53 AM)Taru Wrote:

Nintendo 64?
The best games were re-released like ocarina of time and majoras mask were re-released on a collectors disk for gamecube ..
^^^GC failed horribly. Just sayin.

I'm excited for this game, but I not sure on the graphic style. I liked WW and TP, but together just seems weird. I had been hoping for a game that was really "dark". TP was apparently supposed to be, but, imo, wasn't; atleast not to the extent I was hoping for. Going the opposite direction graphic-wise kind of bothers me.

The controls look cool, but if they don't work correctly, they could be a real annoyance. I know I have had problems on the DS that have really ruined games for me. The Wii is usually better with that, but I have yet to play a Zelda game on the Wii, so I really don't know.

Still, It's finally a new Zelda, so I'm stoked.
No LoZ game can beat the first two games on the N64. BC
well for me anyway...

I loved Ocarina of Time ~ Still playing Majora's mask. xD
(Jun. 20, 2010  2:55 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: No LoZ game can beat the first two games on the N64. BC
well for me anyway...

I loved Ocarina of Time ~ Still playing Majora's mask. xD

I agree, Orcarina time was the best game, however, i am looking foward to Skyward Sword!
This has nothing to do with the topic on hand (I really don't like the Zelda franchise, so it's not like I have something meaningful to say anyways, lol), but jeeze, you've got to be of a vintage where the SNES was no longer relevant to think that the N64 was better than it.
(Jun. 20, 2010  9:01 AM)To Wrote: This has nothing to do with the topic on hand (I really don't like the Zelda franchise, so it's not like I have something meaningful to say anyways, lol), but jeeze, you've got to be of a vintage where the SNES was no longer relevant to think that the N64 was better than it.
the N64 sucks SNES and gamecube ftw lol

(Jun. 20, 2010  12:23 AM)Pich Wrote: ^^^GC failed horribly. Just sayin.

I'm excited for this game, but I not sure on the graphic style. I liked WW and TP, but together just seems weird. I had been hoping for a game that was really "dark". TP was apparently supposed to be, but, imo, wasn't; atleast not to the extent I was hoping for. Going the opposite direction graphic-wise kind of bothers me.

The controls look cool, but if they don't work correctly, they could be a real annoyance. I know I have had problems on the DS that have really ruined games for me. The Wii is usually better with that, but I have yet to play a Zelda game on the Wii, so I really don't know.

Still, It's finally a new Zelda, so I'm stoked.
I have to disagree game cube pwned ,and TP sucks the graphics are good but the dungeons suck, and WW was so annoying driving that friggin dragon boat around everywhere....
I think WW had the best storyline. But gameplay-wise I liked TP the best, but that might all change at the release of this game.
WW's boat never bothered me much. Tongue_out

But anyways, I was saying that that the GC literally sold very poorly. I like the system just fine. I don't think it's the best, but it's a good system. It just sold poorly.
The GC is the worst mainstream console Nintendo ever made. It had such poor support from third parties (this isn't new to Nintendo once Sony came onto the scene, lol) and even Nintendo's output was low. Their output on the Wii this generation has been considerably better.
(Jun. 17, 2010  12:40 AM)To Wrote: The Legend of Zelda: Technical Difficulties May Be Included.

that was only interference the controls are impressive and also easy to use i was there and tried it out and i probably had a harder time than most other people cause im left handed controlling a right handed link
(Jun. 19, 2010  12:36 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I mean, even the game creator had a hard time killing the Boko Babas.
Well they did say at E3 that they didn't get time to finish the controls before E3 but it would be finished before the release of the game.
do we even have a release date yet? pre-order bonuses maybe?