Legend Battle Beyblade (story)

I moved the stories to a new thread. They are about the Legend Series beyblade (Night Virgo, Midnight Bull, etc.) and take place in between Battle Bladers and Big Bang Bladers. Enjoy:
Legend Battle 1: Midnight Light, Part 1
Legend Battle 2: As Dark as Night, Part 1
Legend Battle 3: The Fury of the Capricorn, Part 1
Legend Battle 4: The Final Torch-Bearer, Part 1
And those are the first parts.
Accepting the fact that his beyblade is too weak for his tastes, Tobio sets out for a new, stronger beyblade. While researching at a library, he finds a bey like his own but sturdier and stronger. He tests this bey and finds it as furious as him!
Legend Battle 3, The Fury of Capricorn, part 2
Kenta begins Taroh's training in a, er, "calm" manner. But as the two are practicing an alien bey-spirit helps Taroh pass his test.
Legend Battle Beyblade 1, Midnight Light, part 2,
We are not going to take any character requests until I finish moving the stories from the old thread.
This was originally my story but I gave it to KamenBlader. Please read!
So you remembered your password then? Better change that sig. ;] But it's good, just needs to be updated more often.
Changed it, I almost forgot. Here are the other stories from the old thread:
Aimi recalls her first battle with the mysterious Doji. Will the (literally) heated battle be concluded with Night Virgo's fiery death?!
Legend Battle Beyblade: As Dark as Night, part 2
Legend Battle Beyblade: The Final Torchbearer, part 2
While Minea and Sora are busy training their new friend, Kasturoh, Katsuo and Busajima postpone their teachings.
Now, all of the stories of the old thread are transported and I'll start with the new stories.
Kazu and Katsuroh nearly fail their battle with Katsuo and Busajima, but a unseen force seems to help them, and Taroh notices!
Legend Battle 1: The Final Torchbearer/Midnight Light, part 3