Left spin with no launcher or spin gear (is this real)

I heard there was a way 2 do it. How? I dont care if its legal or not. Just wont do it @ a torny

Thanks
Libruhhh
You can push your rip cord inwards instead of pulling it out. But the velocity is lame. It is also illegal lol.
thanks
could you pull it out from the end bit
^ No. I don't have a picture on me but theres this little bit that stops if from being used the other way. Though you prolle could if you unscrewed and removed it.

EDIT: It's a little dark but if you can see it, it's the little white bit in front of the ripcord. It can't move the opposite way to the way I'm pushing it because it hits the bit that spins.
[Image: IMG_1195.jpg]
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:24 PM)draciel09 Wrote: thanks
could you pull it out from the end bit

That or you do to a ripcord what I did with mine when the Circle puller thing snapped off it, Slide it through and pull the end XD The velocity you get is shite.
Pretty much think of it in the anime of what Max does with his launcher when facing Kai in the first series where he makes it spin backwards.
What about like this?
*Veiw Attatchment
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

A little hard to tell from the drawing but if I it's doing what I thing it's doing, those questions where answered above. Recap: You can do it if you have a ripcord without the circle bit as it doesn't get stuck and should go all the way through.

Still, why don't you just buy a left spin box/launcher? Uncertain
k thanks guys

Just watched the episode on Veoh
Thanks do u reckon this is reliable to buy
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAKARA-BEYBLADE-H-...1|240:1318
I have no idea. Even if the box isn't fake (it's not made by TT Hongli so thats a good sign XD) that doesn't necessarily mean anything as they could have got that picture from anywhere................need someone who's bought from them before.
hmm how do i change the thread name?
Can't remember of the top of my head - maybe if you edit your first post you should be able to change it?

Though I can't remember if that changes the title or just the subject. Pinching_eyes_2
u cant and this is illegal i think xD
Oh and if you did do the thing where you pull it through the other side then you may have to modify the prongs a bit to make the left spin blade stay on..........
(Dec. 19, 2008  4:15 PM)draciel09 Wrote: Prongs..?

Yes! That's the word I was thinking of. XD I'll go edit that.....^^;
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:29 PM)draciel09 Wrote: What about like this?
*Veiw Attatchment

What you drew there is what I explained. And YES, this is 100% illegal as you are using a part that has been modified/used iccorectly to change its sole purpose. A right laucher is to lauch right spin beyblades. Why do you not use a left spin launcher...issue solved lol.
hey i use an mfb launcher and my pegasus and it worked i just put the winder in just a little and pulled the tip of the winder and it worked
(Dec. 29, 2008  9:41 PM)blader9 Wrote: hey i use an mfb launcher and my pegasus and it worked i just put the winder in just a little and pulled the tip of the winder and it worked

your spin power is going to be so slow it won't matter
You can also put a ripcord into the launcher normally, then pull it out until only the last tip of it, the end without teeth on it, is in the launcher. Then, put another ripcord into the launcher, from the other side. Slowly pull out the first ripcord, while pushing the second one in. Ta-da: You launcher now has it's ripcord in the other way round. Attach right spin blade and try.
With plastic gen EZ launchers it actually worked ok. Of course it's not that much spin power because the launcher keeps on rotating after the beyblade goes off. And it's illegal, but in any way better than ramming the end of your ripcord where you're supposed to hold on into the launcher's wall.