Left-Spin MFB

(Sep. 21, 2008  3:42 AM)Gotruto Wrote: what if they just made the "hooks" longer and so they reached the fold that prevents them being short? It would probably fall off easier though.
The Track's handles could easily get in the way.
(Sep. 21, 2008  3:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2008  3:42 AM)Gotruto Wrote: what if they just made the "hooks" longer and so they reached the fold that prevents them being short? It would probably fall off easier though.

If you look at Wolf's track, there are no handles that could get in the way. Maybe eventually the track does determine the spin direction, or at least it can limit it.
(Sep. 21, 2008  2:07 PM)Sasch Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2008  3:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

If you look at Wolf's track, there are no handles that could get in the way. Maybe eventually the track does determine the spin direction, or at least it can limit it.
We have no actual information yet on how wide D125's ring is though. Perhaps that does get in the way.

Although this is only the Booster, I imagine D125 could be seen through the holes in the Wheel.

EDIT : Perhaps this does show the sizes : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...B_Wolf.jpg
However, the parts that attach the ring to the Track still prevent this idea in my opinion.
I don't think that the Track will be used for spin direction, anyway. Sure, the Blade Base essentially determined Spin Direction in early Plastic Beyblades, but that was basically a screw-in version of the Spin Gear system, they looked relatively the same.
Takara didn't suddenly start making the AR or Blade Base responsible for Spin Direction after Spin Gear came out, did they?

...that's a poor example, but my point is, I doubt that Takara will make the Track responsible for Spin Direction when the Wheel is the one deciding it right now. Maybe in a future system the Wheel won't be the Spin Direction decider, but for right now, it's the Wheel, not the Track.
Exactly, Grey. I know people are desperate for a reason that these Wheels won't prohibit left-spin, but let's face it; all of the proposed ideas are completely convoluted. That wall was put there for a reason; to prohibit right spin.
I can confirm that the decision to block left spin was deliberate. Unfortunately, I can't say anything else on the matter.
I guess it was just to give room for growth, like some members have already said. It's just depressing that Wheels like Wolf and Pegasis won't be as effective or useful as if they were in Left-Spin.
Now does that mean that Takera Tomy has plans to eventualy incorpirate left spin to the MFB line, or they are keeping MFB left spin for good?
Personaly i would agree with Gray that it is to give room for growth, but i dont know that.
I can't confirm that for sure, but considering the launcher says R on it, it seems to me they're going to add a Left Spin option later.
So now we wait.
Its not such a bad thing that theres no left spin right now TBH. Good to know that theres more of this line in front of us than behind us.
I don't care that there's no left spin now. However, the fact that these wheels won't be usable when a left-spin shooter does arise is bothersome.
Hmm, do we have confirmation that Wolf's Wheel has the pieces of metal on it that would block a left spin shooter?
(Sep. 24, 2008  1:49 AM)Kei Wrote: Hmm, do we have confirmation that Wolf's Wheel has the pieces of metal on it that would block a left spin shooter?

No, but I'm going to bet it does.
Probably. Hopefully we get a picture soon.