Least Favorite Stadium

(Aug. 27, 2014  6:08 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: I so think the bb-10 is my least favorite stadium, because there is just too many stadium outs, and i really hate when i get knocked out, it's just so stupidSmug

Lol,I think that's the purpose of the stadium,maybe attack types have to keep knocking out other types so they wouldn't be useless :p
I don't really like the Zero G Attack Stadium. I think of it more as a gimmick, but I understand why it's used.
(Aug. 28, 2014  11:27 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I don't really like the Zero G Attack Stadium. I think of it more as a gimmick, but I understand why it's used.

You beat me to it. I really don't like any of the Zero G stadiums. The sway gimmick (or mechanic, if you'd rather) just doesn't cut it to me; kinda ruins what was great about traditional Beyblade. I guess the random factor gives considerably weaker parts a shot at winning, though this doesn't convince me entirely to change my opinion on Zero G stadiums.
I'm opposite. I find them fun, but not competitive.
Normal stadiums are better.
(Aug. 30, 2014  10:22 PM)Saisei Wrote: You beat me to it. I really don't like any of the Zero G stadiums. The sway gimmick (or mechanic, if you'd rather) just doesn't cut it to me; kinda ruins what was great about traditional Beyblade. I guess the random factor gives considerably weaker parts a shot at winning, though this doesn't convince me entirely to change my opinion on Zero G stadiums.

There is no random factor at all and I do not know which of the top-tier parts you consider weaker parts ? Basically all of them are also top-tier in the Standard format.
I think some Zero G stadiums are fine but I will agree it doesn't feel like the Beyblade I recognise and it's the same problem with Zero G Beyblades, but the stadiums are good for fun and it's not an unplayable abomination like the Hasbro versions.
I dont like hasbro stadiums with HUGE walls. i think all hasbro stadiums have some huge walls
Zero G attack type stadium is another least fav. I prefer the defense type