League of Legends

fun game. DotA-style RTS-ish game (where you only control one unit, your champion)...
5v5, you start every game at level 1 and level up to a max of 18 by killing enemy champions, the minions in lanes, turrets, or neutral monsters in the jungle, with the sole purpose of destroying the enemy team's nexus or forcing them to surrender.

teamwork = key

Discuss and carp and carp about this game here. I've just recently gotten to level 30, and have started playing a carpload of ranked games. So many players can be douches, but when I get the win it's pretty rewarding. Actually, it may not really be rewarding but carp, I'm just addicteddd. I main Morgana, and prefer to play her or any other support such as Taric, Soraka, or Janna. I can tank and ap, but not so much ranged ad. I started out with Amumu, but once I've started ranked I've noticed that he gets banned all the carping time so I've justtt fell out of practice with him and went on to learn other champions.

If anyone else here plays, feel free to post your summoner name and/or add me to your buddy list.

summoner name: DaoSyndrome

ignore any spelling mistakes as it's like 2AM right now carp (but I clearly don't care about grammar)- -- - - - also the carps are carps and nothing more (as in, intentional)
Theres already a thread man
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anyone-p...of+legends
That would be the thread
Why did you post? There was already another thread.