Launcher Rubber; Rough Rough Rough Draft.

Launcher Rubber
Takara-Tomy released the Launcher Rubber as an accessory for the especially for the BeyLauncher, mainly for adding grip to the handle. The accessory is made out of rubber similar to the rubber of R145, and is shaped to the handle of the BeyLauncher with an extending “tag” shape. Because of its incompatibility with the BeyLauncher Suspension, as well as its lack of usefulness in power, it was deemed useless. However, after testing, the addition is now superior to the Suspension.

In comparison with the BeyLauncher Suspension, the Launcher Rubber, when used normally by releasing the handle of the BeyLauncher, gives more powerful launches. The Suspension gives the more power in a normal shot, whereas the Launcher Rubber aids with the most powerful shot.

The Launcher Rubber also prevents handle breakages. The weight of the rubber slows down the retraction of the handle, and lessens whiplash. The rubber can also absorb blows.

However, the Launcher Rubber does not prevent any of the following common problems:

• Breaking of internals
• Breaking of prongs
• Breaking of string

Although this appliance cannot prevent more breakages as the Suspension, the Launcher Rubber outclasses the Suspension in powerful launches.

Author's Note:
I wasn't exactly sure how to make this one compared to the articles for all the different beys, so I used the BeyLauncher Suspension article as a model.

I'm ready for the criticisms, so don't hold back.
It's really good and detailed, but does the suspension really prevent the breaking of the string because my BeylauncherL has unravelled itself? That would be my only 'qualm' I have with the article.
I believe the suspension prevented the string from snapping or breaking when pulled to hard, not unraveling.
Thanks for your kind words.
It started to unravel at around 4/5 of the way before it reaches the hole where it retracts into.
Its excellent!But could expplain a little bit more about what it looks like.You could put a picture attached to it.A picture tells a thousand words!
Good Job Smile
(Aug. 22, 2010  12:30 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: Its excellent!But could expplain a little bit more about what it looks like.You could put a picture attached to it.A picture tells a thousand words!
Good Job Smile
If you look at other articles, of course pictures are added ...
(Aug. 22, 2010  1:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  12:30 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: Its excellent!But could expplain a little bit more about what it looks like.You could put a picture attached to it.A picture tells a thousand words!
Good Job Smile
If you look at other articles, of course pictures are added ...

Hey maybe mention the different colors it comes with? Otherwise great job!
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:27 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: It's really good and detailed, but does the suspension really prevent the breaking of the string because my BeylauncherL has unravelled itself? That would be my only 'qualm' I have with the article.

Hmm, after seeing it in person, it seems that sometimes when two people are using BeyLaunchers with the "pinch" grip, sometimes the strings can get caught into each other. When using the Suspension, the string won't fly everywhere.

The suspension also lessens the pressure on the string when fully extended.
well add that it comes in 3 coulors red,black,white,you have to buy them togeter
*Bump*

I still need help with this article a little, and I'm not too sure if there should be an overall part...
I took the liberty of changing a few of the wordings.
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:58 PM)Revised Wrote: Launcher Rubber
Takara-Tomy released the Launcher Rubber as a special accessory for the BeyLauncher, to achieve the main purpose of adding grip to the handle. This accessory is made of rubber similar to that of R145, and is shaped to the handle of the BeyLauncher with an extending “tag”.

That's as far as I got because I needed to ask you about some of the content.

You mention how it was deemed useless because of its lack of power, but then continue to say that in tests done it adds more power to launches?

Also I was wondering where these test results were because I have searched around and didn't see any.
Takara Tomy released the accessory to add comfort to the Beylauncher handle; nothing else. This is why it was thought to be useless.

It wasn't so much testing as observations. I, as well as other members, used the Launcher Rubber for a while and found uses for it after observing. The Launcher Rubber doesn't add power to a launch; just prevents breakages.
I read over the Beylauncher Suspension page and edited this to flow along with it, because I am assuming this will be put on the same page. I tried to keep this as close to the original that Oki posted as I could.
its a really good article…although to me, it almost sounds more like an advertisment than a wikia page…maybe it is just me…
wait so u can't put both launcher rubber and suspension at the same time or waht
(Oct. 26, 2010  5:00 AM)$uck@Beyblade Wrote: wait so u can't put both launcher rubber and suspension at the same time or waht
Exactly ...
Lol, I added to the end summary that it wasn't compatible with the Beylauncher suspension. Anyone else have any advice on how to edit it? I'm not really sure how to make it sound less like an advertisement. . .
'an accessory for the especially for the BeyLauncher'
Also, I think it is best to keep the word rubber to a minimal in the second sentence.
Actually I was referring the the edited version of Oki's I posted.
Oh, I was just pointing out something, nothing to do with what you said.
Sorry if I confused you. :U
(Oct. 27, 2010  8:23 PM)Stigma Wrote: Lol, I added to the end summary that it wasn't compatible with the Beylauncher suspension. Anyone else have any advice on how to edit it? I'm not really sure how to make it sound less like an advertisement. . .

It might sound less advertisement-like if you took out the caps locks, IMO at least.
(Oct. 28, 2010  9:59 PM)Royface3000 Wrote: It might sound less advertisement-like if you took out the caps locks, IMO at least.

Yeah I thought of that too, but that's how the beyblade launcher suspension article was so I just went with the same set up lol.

Anyhow here it is with the caps lock parts removed at the end. . . I might review this over later to check for gramatical errors/spelling errors. Other than that does anyone have any ideas on how to improve it or is it pretty much ready for wiki?
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:58 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Launcher Rubber
Takara-Tomy released the Launcher Rubber as an accessory for the especially for the BeyLauncher, mainly for adding grip to the handle.

I think you can see the typo there. Also what if you changed "mainly for adding" to "in order to". That one is IMO, so you can choose to not do that if you don't want to.
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:30 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:58 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Launcher Rubber
Takara-Tomy released the Launcher Rubber as an accessory for the especially for the BeyLauncher, mainly for adding grip to the handle.

I think you can see the typo there. Also what if you changed "mainly for adding" to "in order to add". That one is IMO, so you can choose to not do that if you don't want to.

Wink Fixed your mistake