Launcher Question

So If you make your own launcher from broken parts from TT and hasbro does that count as cheating or it’s banned?

A = Yes
B = No

Pick one and give and explanation
Yes. I don't think that would be allowed in an official tournament; everyone is supposed to get the same chance at winning. If a launcher has different gears or a tighter/ longer string, that would give your Beyblade more stamina. If you have a tighter or longer launcher, the long sparking launcher, that is your opponent's problem, not yours.

Also, I'm kind of surprised, this is one of the first threads DeceasedCrab hasn't had to shut down. The input of most of your discussions, "Rainy days discussion", "Sad days discussion", etc. can 100% be put into threads already made. I understand why kids on here just want to start discussions with people, and that's okay, but this is why we have mods.
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:13 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Yes. I don't think that would be allowed in an official tournament; everyone is supposed to get the same chance at winning. If a launcher has different gears or a tighter/ longer string, that would give your Beyblade more stamina. If you have a tighter or longer launcher, the long sparking launcher, that is your opponent's problem, not yours.

Also, I'm kind of surprised, this is one of the first threads DeceasedCrab hasn't had to shut down. The input of most of your discussions, "Rainy days discussion", "Sad days discussion", etc. can 100% be put into threads already made. I understand why kids on here just want to start discussions with people, and that's okay, but this is why we have mods.

Yeah.. I’m pretty sure he did not like me at first

Also thanks for the info
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:15 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:13 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Yes. I don't think that would be allowed in an official tournament; everyone is supposed to get the same chance at winning. If a launcher has different gears or a tighter/ longer string, that would give your Beyblade more stamina. If you have a tighter or longer launcher, the long sparking launcher, that is your opponent's problem, not yours.

Yeah.. I’m pretty sure he did not like me at first

Also thanks for the info

Nah, DeceasedCrab's a good guy, he's just making sure the site doesn't fill up with spam.
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:18 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:15 AM)JJustice Wrote: Yeah.. I’m pretty sure he did not like me at first

Also thanks for the info

Nah, DeceasedCrab's a good guy, he's just making sure the site doesn't fill up with spam.

okay good to know
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:20 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:18 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Nah, DeceasedCrab's a good guy, he's just making sure the site doesn't fill up with spam.

okay good to know

Bet 100 he's going to like that post  (do it)
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:22 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:20 AM)JJustice Wrote: okay good to know

Bet 100 he's going to like that post  (do it)

as much as I would like to dream he s not gonna do it.
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:24 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:22 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Bet 100 he's going to like that post  (do it)

as much as I would like to dream he s not gonna do it.

Ok, Bet.
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:29 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:24 AM)JJustice Wrote: as much as I would like to dream he s not gonna do it.

Ok, Bet.

okay No PMs allowed
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:32 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:29 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Ok, Bet.

okay No PMs allowed

Hmm?
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:33 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:32 AM)JJustice Wrote: okay No PMs allowed

Hmm?

yeah you can't pm him to like and stuff

and I'm telling you he is not going to like it he is a good guy but I only see him respond to things that are out of place
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:34 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:33 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Hmm?

yeah you can't pm him to like and stuff

and I'm telling you he is not going to like it he is a good guy but I only see him respond to things that are out of place

Maybe this is all unnecessary though...
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:36 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:34 AM)JJustice Wrote: yeah you can't pm him to like and stuff

Maybe this is all unnecessary though...
yeah it is so I'mma read something