Laser tag tips and tricks

Hey, everybody. This is a thread about laser tag. So I was at laser tag today. I got 21st place at the first round then 8th at the second. I need some tips because I want to be first next time.
ok are you playing in a conblex or a smal arena
Well,i have no idea how,but i alwasy end up in first or third.try wearing black clothing and crouching most of the time.
(Oct. 31, 2010  12:28 AM)beyryan Wrote: ok are you playing in a conblex or a smal arena
i play in a big arena.
a bit like what galaxy said, but also try find a weakness in the opponents, like when someone tries to run out to shoot, shoot back from behind, and try and keep as out of sight as possible, i haven't lost many times because of this, you have to be really stealthy and stick to the shadows, it works really well! find the weaknesses and attack them!
yeah i did that strategy i got 8th by second round and 21th on first. that is because it was my first time.
when it comes to laser tag,im pretty good.I always come from 5th to 1st almost never lower.I try to get as hihg as I can and snipe.or sinse im quick on my feet I just run as fast as I cand shooting everyone(im the better at that one).
I always come last.

Hah I manage to stay safer when I'm with a few friends and we stay in a closed off part of a room and all aim towards the only entrance.
^ ooh momiji why didnt u use ur sharingan *joke*

but wat i do is get 3 good friends go back to back and then betray them
Hah, I tried but my hair got in the way.

How often does your strategy work hah?

I can't see it working more than once or twice.
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:59 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, I tried but my hair got in the way.

How often does your strategy work hah?

I can't see it working more than once or twice.

well i play point lazer tag and they dont notice at all
#1, never makes teams, realistically it doesn't do anything, because for each one that they shoot is a - for you, because you could've shot that person instead of your team-mate shooting them. You could make a team, but just keep on shooting them and they always say: "Why can't I shoot!?!, or who's shooting me!?!" Pretty funny actually.

#2. Find a secluded place with only 1 entrance, a corner for you to hide behind, and a place for you to shoot people down below from. Its really good as well if said place is really high up.

#3. not to defy rules, but if you feel like it's neccessary, jump, even though they say no jumping, just jump as it actually helps.

#4. Never stay on the bottom floor, the higher up, the better as people always shoot from above.
When you get into a gunfight, bend your body back and forth continuously to make your target harder to hit and wave your gun in the air while firing.

That isn't even a joke. You'll look stupid, and it'll get tiring, but you'll win practically every gunfight.
What do you mean by waving your gun in the air while firing? Do you mean as intimidation? Because I can't see how that's accurate.
I'm sure some laser tag places are different, but the one in my area uses these guns that have targets in the front and on the sides that people can fire at. Shoulders, the chest, and the back are also targets, so bending back and forth and constantly moving the gun means that it's harder for your opponent to hit you.

If the laser tag guns do not have any targets on the gun, then there's no reason to wave it around.
do you mean laser force? cause that's what i got, and what i do is single out players, and shoot them from the shadows where they wouldn't look, but i'm also very fast and can outrun pretty much everyone, hence my nickname poison serpent, also my favourite beyblade.
Be Ninja. Stealth like the deadly assassin. Wait for your opponent to make the first move and evade it then make your deathblow. Or attack before the enemy can see you. Sense all of the chackra around you. Don't rely on your eyes to help you aim.

That is the way of the Ninja.

Okay, I'll cut the carp. Ninja's are awesome though Pinching_eyes Well, basically be a moving target or crouch down and aim from a safe distance. Or listen to the ninja stuff. Evasion+Attack=Win. Oh....And I forgot to mention. I have never been....
I play laser tag in small arenas with quite a few places to hide and snipe in;I always rush for the back of the room and stay there waiting for people to come around because I usually play with noobs at laser tag so it is easy to ambush them right when they are about to shoot someone else. lol