Las Vegas, NV USA Let's meet up?

So a looong time ago I made a post about moving to Ontario, well that kinda did happen but not for long unfortunately (won't go into details here) however I have been living in Vegas now for some time and have rekindled if you will my love for spinning tops! so Was wanting to maybe get a club going here in sin city (or maybe spin city!? eh eh?) and see if we can even get a WBO Sponsored tourney happening here!? I've been out of the blade scene for a bit but I am willing to dive right back in and share the love with vets and raw recruits alike!
Damn no one in Vegas is interested in beyblades?
We're would it be and when/what time

You can text me at 702 444 1813

About the time plase and day
(May. 13, 2018  5:23 AM)God spriggan Wrote: We're would it be and when/what time

You can text me at --------

About the time plase and day

Don't put your phone number online! And you shouldn't readily hand it out to people you don't know at all.

You can PM/email these guys to try to better notify them of your interest, but you still shouldn't hand them your phone number so easy. I'm an adult and wouldn't do that. Know someone more before you give it to them, and your parents might not even be keen on you doing that for people online.

Not trying to scold you, but you gotta be safer online.
I live in Utah, there's nothing here at the moment. Vegas is pretty close if we had a date me and my wife would gladly drive down for the weekend.
Im a Vegas blader. You tryna spin tops?? Takeno

(Apr. 13, 2018  9:10 PM)Takeno Wrote: Damn no one in Vegas is interested in beyblades?

I dont go on the site as often as others lol, but we can totally set up a meet or something!
Holy carp! I am looking, still relatively new actually (haven't actually bought my own beyblade yet! damn bills!) but if we can set something up sometime soon that would be awesome!!!!
Alright guys we gotta think when and where we can do This! Been talking to KING loofa, and we can make a scene happen if we try!!
Well maybe we could start looking for locations in hennderson
Where in Henderson were you thinking?
If you make any tournaments or a team then I’d like to join.
Well that could happen. Just have to figure stuff out and see what kind of scene we got going on.