Lady Gaga! Where are the Little Monsters in here?

Did a forum search for Gaga and came up with zip.

We all know about her fabulous music, but did you guys also know she's coming out with a pair of Polaroid sunglasses? They will be able to take pictures and then display them in the lens much like an HUD. I think it's very progressive to see any artist go beyond music and fashion, like Dr. Dre's Beats (which Gaga has released her own pair, 'Heartbeats')

Speaking of fashion, I want her Chanel suit she wore on the interview with Barbara Walters. Yes, she's got weird outfits, but that's more performance art and protest than what she normally wears.

She's the number one followed person in the world on all social networking sites and self-proclaimed queen of twitter.

What do you guys think of her new single, Born This Way? Last I checked it was number 5 on the hot 100.
IMO Katy Perry is better. But I still like Lady Gaga's music.

I actually found the message in Born This Way, unlike her other songs. Her outfits are crazy, not exactly "normal".
I find myself singing some of her songs in my head sometimes.
I would like to Note as well. We dont want "Those" Type of Comments.

You know what I am Talking about.

Annnnyyywaays.

Yeah I sort of Agree with Nano on the KP Thing. But I still love her Music its Really good although I hate Born this way I am still Constantly singing Telephone in My head.
Lady Gaga's hits are different from the rest of her songs on her albums. I really like "No Floods". It really speaks to me.

Paparazzi - doing anything for the spotlight; her desperation to climb the ladder and take her talent further. She does a theatrical interpretation in her MTV performance.
Poker Face - bisexuality
Speechless - a song about her father
Bad Romance - Falling in love with your best friend
Alejandro - women who manipulate men

There are more, obviously, but if you look at the lyrics, the meanings become obvious. You just have to think on it. It's funny, too, how when you go through any of these experiences, the meanings just become so much more obvious.

Katy Perry is a prick, really. She has some really basic messages whereas Lady Gaga is constantly making you look deeper. I also don't like the way she's constantly criticizing other artists for their avant garde behavior.
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:28 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I would like to Note as well. We dont want "Those" Type of Comments.

You know what I am Talking about.

Annnnyyywaays.

Yeah I sort of Agree with Nano on the KP Thing. But I still love her Music its Really good although I hate Born this way I am still Constantly singing Telephone in My head.
Born the way grows on you. Haha, Telephone just came on.
Katy Perry doesn't even come close to being "better" than Lady Gaga. She can't sing live, unlike Gaga, who is actually a very good, REAL vocalist.

I mean, if you "prefer" Katy Perry to Lady Gaga, then that's fine, but there's really no justification in saying that Katy Perry is a "better" singer/entertainer than Lady Gaga.

ANYWAY I'M A HUGE LADY GAGA FAN IN CASE YOU COULDN'T TELL.
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:41 AM)Roan Wrote: Katy Perry doesn't even come close to being "better" than Lady Gaga. She can't sing live, unlike Gaga, who is actually a very good, REAL vocalist.

I mean, if you "prefer" Katy Perry to Lady Gaga, then that's fine, but there's really no justification in saying that Katy Perry is a "better" singer/entertainer than Lady Gaga.

ANYWAY I'M A HUGE LADY GAGA FAN IN CASE YOU COULDN'T TELL.
Was really surprised you didn't make this topic sooner. I'm disappointed in you. Serious
Uh... Sorry? I don't know if you've noticed, but I don't really post much here anymore. lol
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:48 AM)Roan Wrote: Uh... Sorry? I don't know if you've noticed, but I don't really post much here anymore. lol
I was pulling your leg. Why would I seriously hold you to creating a topic in the media section? lol

Aside from a select few, you're probably the only person here aside from me that likes Gaga. I miss my brother. Unhappy We go joy riding around the Hamptons, blasting Gaga with an in depth fashion conversation.

And yes, I've noticed. On a side note, nice job cleaning up general discussion.
Yeah, honestly Lady Gaga has vocals as opposed to Katy Perry who can only autotune..
As for Poker Face's bisexual message, I never got that? (elaborate, as it is not so obvious to me, like the others.)
I do enjoy Lady Gaga, and I know quite a few monsters infatuated with her every breath. Gaga4lyfe bro. Her outfits just ice the cake, really. I was wondering just today actually; where on earth did she come from, all of a sudden Just Dance was everywhere and then began the train, I think..? (Boys, boys, boys didn't top charts or get over-played on the radio, did it?)
She started writing lyrics for other artists. That's how she got into the business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDS0GCQ9cTs

4:40 describes Poker Face. It's Barbara Walter's interview with Gaga on 20/20.
Barbara Walter hit some good points in that interview.
She is Barbara Walter. And despite her craziness, I love how she actually does have real talent. She went to Juilliard, and the only reason why she is so crazy is because her agent tells her too. Reminds me of during one of her tours, she stopped everything while in the middle of 'monster' just to break up a fight that occurred nearby her. That just shows how awesome and nice Lady Gaga is, and I am a huge fan of hers too. Joyful_2
Gaga ftw. Love her music and her style. Bad Romance is my favorite song by her, I've even learned it on the piano as well as Paparazzi.
The Paparazzi on the piano reminds me of that 12-year old kid who sang an amazing variation of Paparazzi on the piano while playing it at the same time. It's a good song no matter which way you look at it.
Yes it is, and I wish I could play it like he did ha.
(Apr. 13, 2011  1:28 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: The Paparazzi on the piano reminds me of that 12-year old kid who sang an amazing variation of Paparazzi on the piano while playing it at the same time. It's a good song no matter which way you look at it.
Greyson Chance? I bought his demo. Grin

So much better than Justin Bieber.

Honestly, Lady Gaga does a lot for her fans. Her music is just a bridge to get there. Not to say her music is trivial, but I think that's what self expression should ultimately lead up to - making others happy.
Bieber4lyfe man. Serious
Yeah, her music does entertain me. Thanks for the earlier link Deikailo, I learned something new for sure.
I know you're kidding Dan, but still. -SHUN- Shun the Bieberlover! But I agree with Deikailo's last sentiment, her music has purpose and meaning, and she really does care for her fans, unlike some other artists. -coughKanyecoughcough-
Born This Way is another song that fails at showing its message.

The lyrics were bad at some points.

"Left you outcast"

I never really see outcast used in that context.

Throughout this song, she doesn't really say much. She could've gone deeper lyrically, and truly try to show something like Christina Aguilera did with "Beautiful".

The music video features sexual dance moves (crotch rubbing), and half naked Gaga looking uglier than ever. Sure it can refer to - no, the music video is still off-topic. Even with how the song sounds. It just sounds like a normal dance song.

Gaga is an attention [removed.]. She goes off with this fake image with her being "different", meanwhile all she does is were ridiculous clothes and rarely sings about what she usually does, thinks, or even at least shows.

The second verse is really bad. It doesn't say much that is important compared to the first verse, which in its own way, was somewhat adequetely decent.

Even during the bridge she repeats the series of races (black, white, chola descent)

Overall, the lyrics are:

Repetitive
Undeep
Not well written

Bash on me if you want

With all of this being said, at least she has an okay singing voice.
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:10 AM)Dan Wrote: Bieber4lyfe man. Serious
Yeah, her music does entertain me. Thanks for the earlier link Deikailo, I learned something new for sure.
By her, you mean Bieber or Gaga?

(Apr. 13, 2011  3:19 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I know you're kidding Dan, but still. -SHUN- Shun the Bieberlover! But I agree with Deikailo's last sentiment, her music has purpose and meaning, and she really does care for her fans, unlike some other arti
Deikailo Wrote:Yo Ga'Hooleone, I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish, but Michael Jackson had one of the best tributes to fans of all time
sts. -coughKanyecoughcough-
Finnnallly, Gaga fans well i am a little Monster not "Bi" or "Gay" no offence to anyone she is amazing ( I am a Singer) & she inspired me and no one can say diffrent.
She has that spark that can't be beat, She can sing, Dance, her dresses are amazing.
But katy perry can't compare people say she can but Hell no (Sorry for the language).
That's my opinion & I'm sticking with it (Bad Romance was the BEST)!
You don't have to be gay to like Gaga. Tongue_out

That's like saying you have to be gay to like Queen.
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:31 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You don't have to be gay to like Gaga. Tongue_out

That's like saying you have to be gay to like Queen.
That is true but in Roans case (No Offence) But i do agree and is Queen Bi or gay?
Heyheyhey I don't matter anymore? Lol but Queen is gay I believe