[LTDC] Rock Bull 90 CS

Hello, it’s Flameburst
For my first testing, I’ll use a combo which is a small improvement of Hawaitonekon’s Rock Gemios 85 CS: Rock Bull 90 CS.
Concept: The purpose is to test its defensive abilities against two Limited format combos: MF Lightning L-Drago 90 RF and MF Screw Horogium T125 MF.
Overview:
-Bull: It’s one of the heaviest clear wheel of Hybrid System, which allows to reduce recoil by increasing the Bey’s weight.
-Rock: This Wheel has six round protrusions with small gaps between each one. These gaps produce a lot of recoil, which makes that part vulnerable to KOs.
-90: This low Track is used to prevent destabilization from Low Attackers.
-CS: It provide a good resistance to KOs thanks to its rubber around the Sharp tip (the friction reduces the recoil from collisions). It also experiences aggressive movement when it’s destabilized or launched with a String Launcher, parallel to the stadium floor.
This customization is played without a Metal Face.
Equipment:
-Red String Launcher (Hasbro) w/ Three Segment Launcher Grip (Grey);
-Left Beylauncher (from Takara BB-88 Meteo-L-Drago Starter) w/ Black Launcher Grip;
-BB-10 Attack Stadium;
Part’s condition:
The RF used is a good condition mold from WBBA Limited Set Attack & Balance.
CS comes from a BB-71 Ray Unicorno Starter (Takara) and also have a good condition;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Testing:
Rock Bull 90 CS vs MF Lightning L-Drago 90 RF (Upper Mode):
Rock Bull 90 CS: 13/25 wins (0 KO, 13 OS);
MF Lightning L-Drago 90 RF: 11/25 wins (11 KO, 0 OS);
2 draw;
Bull win rate: 52 %
During the tests, L-Drago’s performance were disturbed by the damaged Counter Leone Metal Face (the section moves inside the metal part). The following Attackers will be used with Nightmare Rex’s Metal Face.
2nd attempt:
Rock Bull 90 CS vs MF Lightning L-Drago 90 RF (Upper Mode):
Rock Bull 90 CS: 7/24 wins (1 KO, 6 OS);
MF Lightning L-Drago 90 RF: 17/24 wins (17 KO, 0 OS);
1 draw redone
2 self-KO from Lightning L-Drago redone
Win rate: 29 %
Rock Bull have a lot of trouble to deal with Lightning-L-Drago’s Upper Mode, especially if it’s used with a low Track like 85/90. This scenario might be similar with other LTAC

Rock Bull 90 CS vs MF Screw Horogium T125 MF:
Rock Bull 90 CS: 11/15 wins (6 KO, 5 OS);
Screw Horogium T125 MF: 4/15 wins (2 KO, 2 OS);
Win rate: 73%
It endures pretty well attacks from high Tracks Attackers. Some KO’s were caused by Horogium recoil, counter attacks from CS aggressive movement.
If Rock Bull moves too early, it may lose a lot of Stamina and be defeated by Attack Types equipped with HF or MF.
But most of the time, Bull can beat Beyblade launched with Sliding Shot with a Tornado Stall, thanks to CS.

To summer up, CS can help the Beyblade to remain in the stadium against Medium/High Tracks Attackers as the opponent Wheel is not able to reach Rock gaps.
However, powerful Wheels such as Lightning and Gravity could use their large surface to knock Bull out with Smash Attacks.
If you have other suggestions of metal Wheels or other improvements for this LTDC, feel free to reply!!

Best regards

Video footage : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hwf5AUh...e=youtu.be
Wouldn't have thought I'd ever see the term LTDC used in 2019

Rock's biggest problem is its poor recoil. Ultimately, it just isn't a safe bet to use in comparison to other Metal Wheels like Earth and Bakushin in a game where versatility is key.
Mitsu, thank you for the tips you provided.
So far, i've seen few people from the French Beyblade community ignore Rock's weaknesses caused by his gaps (like you said, it suffers a lot of recoil)
As a consequence, they believe that Rock is suited for Defense customization.
By adding Bull, i wanted to know if the added weight could reduce the KO ratio, which is not the case against some strong LTAC like Lightning L-Drago, Gravity Perseus and some pre Hybrid Attackers (Pegasis, Quetzacoatl).

If you have other avices, feel free to post them !! I would appreciate some feedback in order to improve similar posts in WBBO.

Best regards.
(Feb. 03, 2019  7:03 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Wouldn't have thought I'd ever see the term LTDC used in 2019

Rock's biggest problem is its poor recoil. Ultimately, it just isn't a safe bet to use in comparison to other Metal Wheels like Earth and Bakushin in a game where versatility is key.

I made some tests today with Earth Wheel as a replacement of Rock, and here are the results :

Earth Bull 90 CS vs MF Lightning L-Drago 90 RF (Upper Mode):
Earth Bull 90 CS: 11/20 wins (1 KO, 10 OS);
MF Lightning L-Drago 90 RF: 9/20 wins (9 KO, 0 OS);
Bull win rate : 55%

LLD KOs occured while Earth Bull was at the middle of the stadium or near the ridges that aren't covered by walls.
The KO Bull had was caused by CS movement, which allowed the Bey to intercept LLD aggressive pattern. But L-Drago was able to do the same thing against the LTDC customization.
Like you said, Earth is generally better for Defense than Rock due to it's lack of gaps (which is why Bull win rate improved drastically).
I hope other Bladers will experiment this combo and find a way to improve it !!