[LTD] Virgo ED145 MF

Poll: Is Virgo ED145 MF top tier worthy?

Absolutely!
7.69%
Needs more testings
76.92%
Not at all!
15.38%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Did Virgo still get wall saves?

Thanks for the tests, super surprising results!
(Aug. 31, 2015  2:09 AM)LMAO Wrote: Did Virgo still get wall saves?

Thanks for the tests, super surprising results!

I actually think it had only 1 or 2... Very minimal wall saves.

Very surprising results!
This may be an old thread, but I think I would just like to say this: This combo is an excellent idea, but I think that it could be improved by dumping ED145, because there are better options available. Perhaps AD145, or maybe SW145 could improve it somewhat? Low tracks wouldn't be bad either.
(Nov. 13, 2015  12:53 AM)Legend Pegasis Wrote: This may be an old thread, but I think I would just like to say this: This combo is an excellent idea, but I think that it could be improved by dumping ED145, because there are better options available. Perhaps AD145, or maybe SW145 could improve it somewhat? Low tracks wouldn't be bad either.

Hey @[Legend Pegasis]!

I tried SW145 and it was too bulky and was easily KOed and couldn't take nanh hits. I actually shocked to a lower track, which I posted results on a couple posts above, and I think it's in the OP too. It did good on low tracks.

Thank you for the post! Smile
(Nov. 13, 2015  1:04 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2015  12:53 AM)Legend Pegasis Wrote: This may be an old thread, but I think I would just like to say this: This combo is an excellent idea, but I think that it could be improved by dumping ED145, because there are better options available. Perhaps AD145, or maybe SW145 could improve it somewhat? Low tracks wouldn't be bad either.

Hey @[Legend Pegasis]!

I tried SW145 and it was too bulky and was easily KOed and couldn't take nanh hits. I actually shocked to a lower track, which I posted results on a couple posts above, and I think it's in the OP too. It did good on low tracks.

Thank you for the post! Smile

You're welcome Smile

From what I've read, SW145 seems to actually have very decent stamina, but okay- I think I've got it: Its protrusions do not help recoil (which metal flat doesn't do a perfect job of handling either), and so it seems to be a lesser prototype of BD145 in many regards... but what I really wonder is how SW145 would fare as a pure attack type track (with a metal face and RF).

I also wonder how GB145 would do in this combo, as its weight would increase defense and lessen recoil, but then of course, its stamina would be lessened, and the weight distribution wouldn't be great.

CH120 or TH170 might be good too IMO. But at least I'll be getting a Virgo soon XD! It's a shame that the only way to get it these days is via the 4-Layers set, which most of the time has to be ordered overseas. I can't wait to test out Virgo 85WD, Virgo AD145WD/SD, and Virgo 230D/SD.