For Sure
60.00%
Tests Cannot be True
20.00%
Better then Earth At Least
20.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Infinity Cygnus 230SD

So I was just experimenting with parts like Libra and I tried Infinity, and I found it's pretty good at Stamina uses. Of course it has it's cons. It is the best by being able to outspin Earth/Burn combos, but can't do anything against left spin. So here are the tests below!

Tests
All tests are done using Standard Testing Format!

My point out of these tests is that Infinity has severely beaten Earth. I want to see some other people post tests as well, and maybe comparison tests between Infinity and Libra. So please don't hesitate to post your own tests and opinions!
Leone19 pretty much made this exac combo, except he used D.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Thunder-Cyngus-230-D
(Jul. 31, 2014  11:37 PM)Echizen Wrote: Leone19 pretty much made this exac combo, except he used D.

This thread will be more like an Infinity Thunder discussion, so it's different. I will be posting more tests with different versions on Infinity and Thunder.
Did you swap SD with Earth each round? It kinda seems odd it got those numbers to me.

I course I'm happy to produce tests later.
I doubt these tests for some reason, but infinity is still outclassed by many other pieces for both stamina and defense
(Aug. 01, 2014  12:11 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Did you swap SD with Earth each round? It kinda seems odd it got those numbers to me.

I course I'm happy to produce tests later.
Yes I swapped half way through and still Infinity SD won.

(Aug. 01, 2014  12:15 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: I doubt these tests for some reason, but infinity is still outclassed by many other pieces for both stamina and defense
Can you back up your statement with tests?
I'm just saying I think Earth should have won.

I'll back Thumbnail up I suppose as my tests so far are looking different...
I don't have the time or carps to give up in testing such a part. We have Genbull genbull, duo Cygnus, 4d scythe customs, among other niche stamina types. The part is outclassed, and the parts I listed above should perform better than infinity, I'm almost willing to bet that Virgo is better at stamina. Second you welcome opinions in your post. And third earth is outclassed, as is burn, but you have proved that infinity is better than earth.

Also regarding the screw battle, that doesn't really prove anything as the point of 230 to begin with was to wreck low attackers
(Jul. 31, 2014  11:37 PM)Echizen Wrote: Leone19 pretty much made this exac combo, except he used D.

Keep in mind that this thread still is referred to as the [LTD] Thunder/Infinity Discussion, not revolving around that one combo being Infinity Cygnus 230D. Wink

Anyways, I would plan on contributing soon, though I'm finishing up a couple of things myself right now.

On another note, you may want to quote the tests done in this thread, as well, since they of course utilize Thunder/Infinity: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Thunder-Cyngus-230-D
(Aug. 01, 2014  12:35 AM)~Midnight~ Wrote:

Keep in mind that this thread still is referred to as the [LTD] Thunder/Infinity Discussion, not revolving around that one combo being Infinity Cygnus 230D. Wink

Anyways, I would plan on contributing soon, though I'm finishing up a couple of things myself right now.

On another note, you may want to quote the tests done in this thread, as well, since they of course utilize Thunder/Infinity: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Thunder-Cyngus-230-D
Read the third post. He originally had: Infinity Cygnus 230SD, then changed it. Smile
(Aug. 01, 2014  12:25 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: I don't have the time or carps to give up in testing such a part. We have Genbull genbull, duo Cygnus, 4d scythe customs, among other niche stamina types. The part is outclassed, and the parts I listed above should perform better than infinity, I'm almost willing to bet that Virgo is better at stamina. Second you welcome opinions in your post. And third earth is outclassed, as is burn, but you have proved that infinity is better than earth.

Also regarding the screw battle, that doesn't really prove anything as the point of 230 to begin with was to wreck low attackers
You do realize this is a limited format thread right? The stamina metals you listed aren't allowed (unless Duo Cygnus is the Hasbro Duo). You should probably go read the limited banlist, I'll edit this post with a link to it.

Back on topic is anyone willing to do similar tests with Libra? I am almost positive Libra is better, but it would be nice to see.
Wow, no I didn't notice. I apologize for my rudeness. But I also agree that libra is better, sadly I don't have one because I lost most of my collection. But I still don't believe that earth is worse than infinity,though I've been wrong many a time. Also you mentioned it also beat out burn, can you post the tests for that, please.
From my testing (was going to open a Thunder Topic at one point, haha), Thunder isn't that great on other Stamina setups. I tried it on BGrin and W145 WD and it didn't work to well. It seems that 230 Stamina setups are the best option for Thunder Stamina.

Thunder really isn't a Top Tier wheel, but it can be used as a substitute for Earth/Burn/Libra (Stamina) if nothing else is available.
Wel thunder does have really good fly wheel effect, but the reason it doesn't work on short customs may be mor contact with the wheel itself,
Tests from the original Infinity Discussion thread are relevant:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Infinity-Discussion

General consensus was that it's an okay substitute for Earth, but by no means superior.
Ok guys I found some epic combo a few days ago and I forgot to post it. The problem is I my my out of my house and I can't test so can anyone else do this? It is Infinity Cygnus F230CF/GCF. It's a pretty well off Duo F230 type combo.
(Aug. 03, 2014  3:50 PM)Lord Wrote: Ok guys I found some epic combo a few days ago and I forgot to post it. The problem is I my my out of my house and I can't test so can anyone else do this? It is Infinity Cygnus F230CF/GCF. It's a pretty well off Duo F230 type combo.

Eh, Libra F230 is most likely better.
(Aug. 03, 2014  5:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  3:50 PM)Lord Wrote: Ok guys I found some epic combo a few days ago and I forgot to post it. The problem is I my my out of my house and I can't test so can anyone else do this? It is Infinity Cygnus F230CF/GCF. It's a pretty well off Duo F230 type combo.

Eh, Libra F230 is most likely better.
I am sure about that, but I want to find a replacement for Libra since it is harder for US Bladers to get ahold of it. Infinity might be better then Earth in some places as well.
I will be doing some tests for Infinity this Saturday, i will try LTDC, LTSC, HTBC, Tornado Staller, and MTBC. I personally feel like Infinity will get rekt compared to something like Libra haha.
I can see no reason to use Infinity at all, let alone in a format where Libra is legal and dominant, but go nuts! Maybe one day Libra will be banned anyways.
(Jul. 04, 2015  2:15 AM)Kei Wrote: I can see no reason to use Infinity at all, let alone in a format where Libra is legal and dominant, but go nuts! Maybe one day Libra will be banned anyways.
Haha i just have nothing to do on the weekend so might aswell play around with some bad metal wheels, i am so bored that i plan on testing Omega M145Q/R2F