[LTD] MF-L Flame Cancer 230D

Poll: Do you think this combo is good?

Yes
100.00%
No
0%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
I was playing around with Flame a while ago and got some interesting results with this combo. I had some time today to post the thread.
MF-L-Gives the Combo more stamina
Flame-Good on this setup
Cancer- One of the best Clear Wheel's to use on a stamina type
230-Tall Track and destabilizes lower combos
D-The best tip for this combo and really good and 230
Equipment:
BB10 Attack Type Beystadium
Launcher Grip
Beypointer
Beylauncher R
Beylauncher L
Metal Assist
Grip Extension
Grip Rubber
Launcher Rubber
Tests:

VSConfusedcrew Uranus D125RF
SU:3/10(3 KO)
FC:7/10(5 OS 2 KO)
Win Rate:70%

VSEeearth Cancer 90WD
EC:0/10
FC:10/10(10 OS)
Win Rate:100%

VSGrinuo Cancer 230TB:
DC:2/10
FC:8/10
Win Rate:80%

VS:Libra 90RSF(Agro)
Libra:1/10
FC:9/10
Win Rate:90%
Pegasus Of NJ's Tests:
I could only do 10 rounds each because i didn't want to wear out my parts. If you can do any testing that would be great. I will be doing more testing soon. I tested this on SD and it beats a Meteo spin stealer sometimes.
Are you kidding me ? I'm testing this right now XD
By the way, IMO I think CS is an better option than D
Interesting combo, UltimateOrion, I'll definitely get some tests up later on!

BeyBouncer Wrote:By the way, IMO I think CS is an better option than D

CS and D have two different purposes on 230. While Coated Sharp on 230 is used for its Defense purposes, Defense unlike Coated Sharp is regularly used on 230 for Stamina.
Sure, but with Flame's low weight and high recoil, I think Coated Sharp is a better option than Defense.
not in all case. if he has enough spin he could easily resist enough longer to beat it by O.S. else he has enough recoil to counter smash attackers + 230 Destabilization to K.O. or O.S. them easily.
Wow, a Flame combination, haha.

Tests with Ronin Zirago 85 RF, please.
(Oct. 22, 2014  12:25 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Wow, a Flame combination, haha.

Tests with Ronin Zirago 85 RF, please.

FC:8/20(4 KO 4 OS)
RZ:12/20(12 KO)
Win Rate:40%
There were a lot of ties.
can you try meteo l drago ch120 ewd
(Oct. 22, 2014  2:38 AM)samurai Tite Wrote: can you try meteo l drago ch120 ewd

I actually tried doing this against a meteo combo a while ago but flame 230sd instead and flame 230sd won but I will try this combo against meteo ch120ewd soon
(Oct. 22, 2014  2:48 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2014  2:38 AM)samurai Tite Wrote: can you try meteo l drago ch120 ewd

I actually tried doing this against a meteo combo a while ago but flame 230sd instead and flame 230sd won but I will try this combo against meteo ch120ewd soon

If you didn't before, be sure CH120 is in 145 so it would be able to make more contact with Flame.
I actually tried a few battles against Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD (CH120 in 145 mode) and Meteo L-Drago totally destroy it by OS.
Hm, Flame is really not that good, so personally those results are really out of the ordinary. I think it is just a matter of placing Earth on the right height, screw Screw and use some other Attack type, etc.
personnaly I used MF-M Libra 230D it'S like an improvement for your flame combo) and my old MF-H Pegasus R145R2F could easily knock out libra any time so I don't think Flame could do better against it I will try this 2day if I can.
Very interesting combo UltimateOrian!
i'vve done some testing with my Pegasus combo agains Flame. and the only time Flame win it was when it hit walls(wall saving) else it was KO each time Confused I don't think doing more testing about this combo. if you wanted results I can redone my test to have a 20 rounds results.

Damn my metal face just blowed up Confused. I must find an other metal face before redone my test.
What about testing with WD instead of D?
(Nov. 10, 2014  1:27 AM)Elite Deity Wrote: What about testing with WD instead of D?

Unlike D, Wide Defense has been proven not to do well on 230, sadly.