[LTD] MF-H Sol Aquario 90RSF

I got the suggestion to test it more. Th!nk has already talk about that somewhere in the forum and He thinks Sol could have a good LTDC for limited. I'm totally agree with that because I have work a lot on Sol Blaze to find a way to be competitive with it! this is the Combo I found working well in limited.

IMPORTANT, My Sol is the Gold version. The Black Version could do the same but never used the RED ONE!

some notes before testing:

My RSF could be agressive in start if I used sliding shoot. but not so long. I got a Soft RSF.
the idea of this combo is to beat Libra 230D(wich my main problem in limited tournament, now isn't a problem because its Banned!)and it work well to do this job for me, but its really versatile when you know how to used it!

Sol used to be effective to deflect the opponent attack power.

Aquario used for it's performance in Defense but also for its little smash power for higher beyblades. and its design fits almost perfectly with Sol.

90 because 85 will scrap a little to much the stadium floor when get hard hits.

in overall its stamina and Defense power is almost the top of the concept. but have some good attack capabilities if used corectly.

Here testing done with my MF-H Sol Aquario 90RSF:

Equipment: Grip Extension + Rubber Grip + Grip + Angle Compass + Metal assist + Beypointer + Launcher rubber grip + L/R Beylauncher, BB-10 Attack Type Stadium

MF-H Sol Aquario 90RSF(always launch first) VS MF Pegasus R145RF
Sol: 13/20 (9OS, 4KO)
Pegasus: 7/20 (7KO)
2 ties redone(D-KO)

Overall: 65% win rate for Sol Aquario

Note: Pegasus could KO Sol each time in the first contact if it clear and good position else it was hard to KO Sol after that.

Detail Results (Click to View)

MF-H Sol Aquario 90RSF VS Girago Dark Knight(Crystal up) 85LRF(LRF PRIME)
Sol: 8 (2 OS, 6 KO)
DK: 12 (10 OS, 2 KO)

Overall: 40% win rate for Sol.

Note: I see its main problem is left spin.

MF-H sol aquario 90rsf vs. msf bahamdia samurai (Crystal up) r145rf
sol always launched first.
sol: 18 (9 OS, 9 KO)
bahamdia: 2 (0 OS, 2 KO)
sol Win %: 90.0%

MF-H sol aquario 90rsf vs. MF-H Cosmic horuseus 85mf
sol: 15 (9 OS, 6 KO)
cosmic: 5 (0 OS, 5 KO)
sol Win %: 75.0%

MF-H sol aquario 90rsf vs. mf Flame herculeo 90sf
sol: 0 (0 OS, 0 KO)
flame: 10 (10 OS, 0 KO)
sol Win %: 0.0%
Note: I stop to 10 because in anyway I launched Flame he win so its pretty a bad set up against flame hah!

MF-H sol aquario 90rsf vs. msf-l killerken dark knight(Crystal Up) B: D
killerken launched first on even launches, sol launched first on odd.
sol: 4 (2 OS, 2 KO)
killerken : 16 (16 OS, 0 KO)
sol Win %: 20.0%

Note: Not surprise of this results IMO it doesn't made for that match up.

Feel Free to ask me some other combo test against sol aquario 90RSF and if you have it and want to try it feel free to post your results here too! Thx!

Part 2:

MF-H Sol Aquario 90RSF vs MSF-M Samurai Genbull(Chrome Up) 230MB
Genbull always Launch first, Sol Aquario used in Slidding Shoot
sol: 0
Genbull : 10 (10 OS, 0 KO)
Note: My RSF won't go Agressive in that match-up, don't know why... I didn't have an other RSF that Agressive so.... bad for me Crying anyway I think to may be change RSF by RB(one of my RB are quick Agressive) I think to try it at the tounament before doing testing hah! Stop to 10 because Genbull has a long way in front of Sol.

MF-H Sol Aquario 90rsf vs. MF-L Duo Hades 230MB
Duo launched first, Sol Slidding Shoot.
Duo : 10 (10 OS, 0 KO)
Note: in that match-up sol has made some wheel contact with Duo but Duo's Shape give it a better chance to win against the Aquario CW(much more recoil) Stop to 10 too RSF won't go that Agressive again.... I think it was a little to worn to be agressive again.

MF-H sol aquario 90rsf vs. Flame Cancer 230CS
Flame launched first on even launches, sol used Slidding Shoot.
Flame : 10 (9 OS, 1 KO)

Note: Again My RSF wont do its job corectly so I have to redone these test with a better part..
Nice testings ! Could you test it against Flame Cancer 230CS nor Duo Cancer 230MB ?
(Sep. 11, 2015  2:00 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Nice testings ! Could you test it against Flame Cancer 230CS nor Duo Cancer 230MB ?
More than likely anything on 230 will eat this combo, but tests are always lovely.

Also nice customization loyd87. It's always interesting to see newer combinations that haven't really been tested despite the fact that limited format has been out for almost 2 years now. Also any reason behind Cosmic 85 MF? Did you bank it and go for the KO or did you try to tornado stall MF-H Sol Aquario 90 RSF? Thanks!
I have try the two and the best is to go with KO (sliding shoot, its my preference with my launch power). It can't OS Sol Aquario by Stalling, unfortunatly. but get hard smash.

I have working on this set up like a year. but I think it could do better...

and for MissingNo. I could do the two when I got Time! I have 29 combos to test before Clash of Featherweight II tournament hah!
(Sep. 11, 2015  3:05 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: More than likely anything on 230 will eat this combo, but tests are always lovely.

In theory it should be eated by 230. but my first testing like one years ago was against Libra 230D and I don't really know why but Sol Aquario just Eat Libra 230D by mostly KO. probably because Libra has so much recoil on the underside.

Further Test against 230 combo will be added soon!

Edit: 230 test added

Reminder Sol Aquario prymary is a Defense type so its normal in that case they do extremly bad.
Don't make it official, but try RB or RF against the 230 combos, just to see the attack potential of Sol.
I've thinking to try RB, RF and MF(because I have some good results with that tip on many combos). i'll add them in a post comment unless the OP.
Great work, loyd87. Nice testings! Also, can you please test it against 'Burn (Cygnus/Cancer) B : D?
(Oct. 23, 2015  7:58 PM)Leet Wrote: Great work, loyd87. Nice testings! Also, can you please test it against 'Burn (Cygnus/Cancer) B : D?

I honestly don't know whether you actually care to see tests against the combo or you're posting for the sake of posting (on your Vamp!re account, you continuously asked to see tests against either a Duo or Libra B:D in others' testing threads) but for the future, consider what specific combos aren't meant to play.

In this case, Sol (which has no attributes for an attack setup) RSF combination are meant to play against attack. Judging by loyd's tests, this combo had very little success against stamina and stationary Balance.
have you tested it against msf-h dark knight zirago (crystal up) 90 rf?
I have done on 85 and lrf and it does well against my sol so what you want would do about the same.