[LTD] MF-F Capricorne 90LRF

That combo looks pretty god, it should provide some good smash with the LRF! Smile
(Apr. 20, 2014  7:14 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I'll try both MF-H and RF, but here are my concerns :

MF-H would take off too much balance, which makes the Beyblade less balanced than other faces like MF-F. With that being said, it'd also give other attackers a better chance of KO-ing Capricorne. Remember, Capricorne isn't as heavy as wheels like Pegasis or Libra.

I'd rather not use RF. I'd like this combo to be able to KO the opponent's Beyblade quickly. RF usually isn't able to pull off a quick attack, like R2F or LRF.

Also ULITMATE BLAZE, I would use R2F, but mine isn't in the best condition. I don't see a big difference between the two, hah.

I'll do comparison testings sometime tomorrow.
do u mean it makes the weight more inward? it's weight would actually make it harder to KO.
(Apr. 20, 2014  7:14 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I'll try both MF-H and RF, but here are my concerns :

MF-H would take off too much balance, which makes the Beyblade less balanced than other faces like MF-F. With that being said, it'd also give other attackers a better chance of KO-ing Capricorne. Remember, Capricorne isn't as heavy as wheels like Pegasis or Libra.

I'd rather not use RF. I'd like this combo to be able to KO the opponent's Beyblade quickly. RF usually isn't able to pull off a quick attack, like R2F or LRF.

Also ULITMATE BLAZE, I would use R2F, but mine isn't in the best condition. I don't see a big difference between the two, hah.

I'll do comparison testings sometime tomorrow.
Metal face feather is way to light to KO certain beys, but it might do well against some customs, like burn and earth and so on, but there is alot of combinations it would not win again against, and it would not nearly be as effective against burn, earth and so on, without mf-h, in my opinion, mf-h is by far, the best for attack, mf-f might be balanced, but it wouldn't matter when it faces other beys, because mf-f is the lightest of the lightest, so therefore it's actually not the best choice, so try mf-h and see, and i do not have capricorn so please don't expect me to test this!

R2f is mean't for right spin, and lrf is mean't for left spin, but i know it wouln't because r2f works well on left spin combos, and lrf works well on right spin combos, but don't you think r2f is going to work better for this combo? but i understand about the condition of the r2f, so can anyone test this with a mint r2f if it hasn't been done so already! So in total: i think we should try and test mf-h capricorn 90/100/maybe 105????/r2f/lrf.