[LTD] Flame Hades S130 D

Equipment: 'LL2

Stadium: Burning Firestrike Stadium. (Sorry, I don't have a BB-10.)

Testing:
Let me know if you have different results!
These test results are not valid at all.

You are using a Hasbro stadium, which is hard enough to KO in, but the FireStrike one where there are ridges in the floor of it. It's hard to KO and the ridges really screw up the whole thing.

Your combos aren't too bad competitive wise, but Gravity Perseus is banned in Limited Format. Your combos could use a little tweaking (ex: Screw on a lower track)

And using a LL2 isn't exactly ideal for testings as String Launchers are more common in tournaments.
(Jul. 26, 2015  4:17 PM)Hato Wrote: These test results are not valid at all.

You are using a Hasbro stadium, which is hard enough to KO in, but the FireStrike one where there are ridges in the floor of it. It's hard to KO and the ridges really screw up the whole thing.

Your combos aren't too bad competitive wise, but Gravity Perseus is banned in Limited Format. Your combos could use a little tweaking (ex: Screw on a lower track)

And using a LL2 isn't exactly ideal for testings as String Launchers are more common in tournaments.

Thanks for your feedback. Note, if I had a BB-10, I would have used it. However, I don't have one. I don't have a string launcher either, but I really want one. Also, for my combos, I got them from the Competitive combinations list. I will try to do better next time, and, again, thanks for the help.
As Hato mentioned, these tests aren't valid as it's not in the required stadium. Screw would have probably won 100% if this was a BB-10, since Flame is so light, as well as D not having really any defensive properties in a BB-10 (which is ironic).

LL2's are pretty strong, honestly that doesn't seem to be a problem, if you can get your hands on a BB-10 and test in that, I think it would be highly appreciated Smile
(Jul. 26, 2015  5:52 PM)LMAO Wrote: As Hato mentioned, these tests aren't valid as it's not in the required stadium. Screw would have probably won 100% if this was a BB-10, since Flame is so light, as well as D not having really any defensive properties in a BB-10 (which is ironic).

LL2's are pretty strong, honestly that doesn't seem to be a problem, if you can get your hands on a BB-10 and test in that, I think it would be highly appreciated Smile

I'm just not sure if I want to spend like 50 dollars for a beystadium. Though with my twin and I saving up the caching, a summer job could get us one in a few weeks.
You could ask someone else to test it for you.
(Jul. 26, 2015  7:44 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: You could ask someone else to test it for you.

I don't have Hades, but if Flame wants me to use a different ring, then I will test this Smile

LMAO Wrote:LL2's are pretty strong, honestly that doesn't seem to be a problem, if you can get your hands on a BB-10 and test in that, I think it would be highly appreciated

But reloading it can be a little slow at times, though.
(Jul. 26, 2015  8:04 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2015  7:44 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: You could ask someone else to test it for you.

I don't have Hades, but if Flame wants me to use a different ring, then I will test this Smile

LMAO Wrote:LL2's are pretty strong, honestly that doesn't seem to be a problem, if you can get your hands on a BB-10 and test in that, I think it would be highly appreciated

I can, with an LL2, launch two beyblades in less than two seconds, so Hato, please keep that the same. If you don't have a Hades, you can use a Capricorn or an Orso. It should be interesting to see the tests run in two different stadiums. Thanks for all of the help, Hato!
(Jul. 27, 2015  12:16 AM)flame0251 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2015  8:04 PM)Hato Wrote:

I can, with an LL2, launch two beyblades in less than two seconds, so Hato, please keep that the same. If you don't have a Hades, you can use a Capricorn or an Orso. It should be interesting to see the tests run in two different stadiums. Thanks for all of the help, Hato!
All the prongs on my LL2 launchers have been replaced... I'll see if I can find the screwdriver for it, it for now I will just use a string launcher and some of the same combos but some different ones too Smile
Vs Screw Pisces CH120 R2F
Flame Capricorne: os: 6 ko: 4
Screw Pisces: os: 0 ko: 10
50% win rate.

Vs Earth Aquario W145 WD
F C: os: 5 ko:0
E A: os 5 ko:0
50% win rate
Just did some minor testings, will do more tomorrow. But this custom is decent
(Jul. 27, 2015  12:42 AM)Hato Wrote: Vs Screw Pisces CH120 R2F
50% win rate.

Vs Earth Aquario W145 WD
50% win rate

Ya, I was pretty shocked by how well it preformed. It does grind a lot of spin power out of its opponent.
(Jul. 27, 2015  12:50 AM)flame0251 Wrote:
50% win rate.

Vs Earth Aquario W145 WD
50% win rate

Ya, I was pretty shocked by how well it preformed. It does grind a lot of spin power out of its opponent.

Was the R2F worn or in good shape?
(Jul. 27, 2015  12:52 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2015  12:50 AM)flame0251 Wrote:
50% win rate.

Vs Earth Aquario W145 WD
50% win rate

Was the R2F worn or in good shape?

Neither. It was in decent condition, that butter zone where the star shape is worn a smidge, so it is controllable AND aggressive.